Mon, Oct 21, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:11 pm)

Subject: Thinking of offering via the store...

polartech ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 2:29 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:52 PM

file_159862.jpg

Having spent considerable time on my latest character, I wondered if there would be interest in her if she were to be made available at the store. She is P4F based, and will be supplied with a new kimono when completed, and be very reasonably priced. Thanks.

ceba ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 3:50 PM

I'll take two :)

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 4:01 PM

Yes, if you hurry while I still have some change in my pocket. 8^) Marque

ronmolina ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 5:08 PM

Looks great to me. Ron

zimmer ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 6:17 PM

She looks beautiful, polartech. Arturo

BlueRain ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 9:45 PM

You know a black kimono with a red or gold Chinese Dragon draping all the way around it with scales would look great too, I would think that this is an Excellent POSER STORE submission.

Destiny ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 9:48 PM

She's fabulous!!! I most definitely would go for it!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 12:04 AM

Great! and someone could do a samisen prop for her... and she'd right into that tearoom interior I found ages ago. :) She's elegant.

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2001 at 12:29 AM

Very soft imagery, what a beautiful character. Please don't forget her obi and sandals. :) Lovely polartech.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.