Sat, Sep 21, 4:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Official DITI

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 9:51 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.pbase.com/l8rdaze/image/57794027

file_336287.jpg

Hey its MONDAY somewhere RIGHT?, SO I figured why delay it!

Ok, so We've had alot of landscape and scenic images to mess around with! One thing alot of us don't capture is people. So here's one from the AnimeNext Convention I shot last year! Cosplay (roleplay)is really popular at these get togethers! Some of you might recognize these guys from Final Fantasy!

I'm really interested in what you come up with here! Go.... DO IT TO IT!!!

BTW if you want a bigger image to work with just goto the link!

Have fun!
Joe

Message edited on: 03/26/2006 21:54

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 26 March 2006 at 11:28 PM

file_336288.jpg

Whoo Hoo!!! I get to get one in early!!!! I really messed this one up! LOL :P Took out the background, stuck in clouds and then went into Harry's filters and messed with the colors. Then I finished it off with a couple maskings and motion blur in selective areas! Tried to do it kind of quick, so don't be too hard on me!!!! LOL :P

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

TwistedMindDesigns ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 4:32 AM

file_336289.jpg

Threw almost every filter I had at it......

Even if you choose not to choose, you still have made a choice

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 10:43 AM

file_336290.jpg

Fun image! =] Took the full size image, softened it a bit with noise reduction software, darkened the sky, IRed it, sharpened, lens flare, then added some blurring to the sword. Probably should have added the flare last...

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

UKmac ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2006 at 11:24 PM

Sorry, but I have tried my hardest with this shot and hit a blank wall. Ah Well, wait until next Monday. Steve

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:13 AM

There was a tough one to come with ideas for. Here is a mirror with one side inverted and then the colors matched back to the original.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.