Sat, Sep 21, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: i have no pictures

itsumama ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 7:03 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:33 AM

hello out there...I have no pictures in my rendy... is the server down or is it me? It has been this way for nearly 24 hours. barbara

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 7:29 AM

My gallery is okay, so it looks like the server switch effected only are few, or just you. Doug or Danny is going to have to look into it for you. Sorry to hear that. :(

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 9:27 AM · edited Tue, 28 March 2006 at 9:28 AM

There was a glitch the other day, and made me have to relog in.
It could have affected your gallery.
First try all the normal stuff, like clear you cache, empty cookies.
Then re-log in.
I'll ask in admin if other reports have come in. ops... I went to your gallery and see all your pictures. Try the cache clear.

Message edited on: 03/28/2006 09:28

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

danob ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:25 AM

Yeah your gallery is certainly there when I viewed it so see what happens after you try Dougs tip.. The server was down for a few hours and I too had to relog in on start up yesterday

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

itsumama ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 9:55 PM

i cleared everything and logged in a couple of times and no pics! :O( I also logged in at work and they were there. But not on my PC ...so sad. barbara

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:07 PM · edited Tue, 28 March 2006 at 10:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12357&Form.ShowMessage=2468898

Oh no... Well somewhere there is a thread here that deals with this issue. I'll try to find it. Wait got the thread here. I think... this is what tim quoted Since other folks are seeing the images I would guess that your browser is not accepting the cookie from the site that enables viewing. If that's not the case, then your clock may be set wrong resulting in your cookie expiring prematurely.

Message edited on: 03/28/2006 22:10

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

itsumama ( ) posted Tue, 28 March 2006 at 11:18 PM

thanks for your response. I have tried many things and so far no luck. I did note however, that if I go in thru firefox the pics are there and if I go in on my laptop they are also there, but if I try to view them on windows explorer, they are not. b

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:18 AM

How about other sites and images there. Can you see them in other galleries. I read another posting of something you need to do with IE on this matter, but that one I am going to have to dig a bit harder to find out. I imagine you just see the red X in image place. Try this link. I'll see what I can find out.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.