Mon, Sep 9, 4:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Poser 7 -- ??? After a VERY long time

dunga ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 7:06 AM ยท edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 9:45 PM

Dear friends, after an extremely long time I am posting again. I guess last time I have posted when there was a poser 4 pro version...:)Please forgive me but 65 countries to visit is no joke. Here are my questions: How to speed up render time in poser 6? RAM 2GB,PIV 3.2 Ghz, HDD 200 GB(2), video Card NVidia quzdroFX 3450/4000 Why When rendering in FLASH mode the grid always shows? Will there be a Poser 7 anytime soon and who knows of it upcoming featurews please? thank you dunga

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 7:27 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2628790

There is a post about Poser 7 at that link. Not sure if it will answer your questions though.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 12:28 PM

none of the alpha or beta testers are allowed to discuss it, so the only official source is e-frontier. I'm guessing a relatively useable version will be available in september. to speed up render time, reduce all texture and shadow maps to the absolute minimum size needed for the desired result.

Berserga ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 12:35 PM

Poser 6 was such a huge usability upgrade, I am pretty likely to upgrade if EF keeps up the good work.

obm890 ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:19 PM

alpha or beta testers?? They don't use testers for poser, do they? Hell, I'll upgrade to 7 if the parameter dials stop where I put them. I had occasion to use Poser4 the other day. Incredible to be able to dial 15 degrees of bend and actually GET 15!!!

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 4:10 PM

Quote - Hell, I'll upgrade to 7 if the parameter dials stop where I put them. I had occasion to use Poser4 the other day. Incredible to be able to dial 15 degrees of bend and actually GET 15!!!

Why not just type in the number?

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

obm890 ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 4:19 PM

Why put dials there if they don't work? And why have working dials in Poser 4 and then progress to broken dials in Poser 6?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.