Tue, Oct 22, 2:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Toilet coming soon to Freestuff

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 12:25 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:42 AM

Thanks Tina! Complete with hinges, drain opening, water supply pipe, etc. Should I make a tub/shower while I'm at it? :-) Anthony

TJ ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 12:41 AM

Allright...what respectable toilet would be found without a tub/shower? Thanx for the freestuff :-)

ohman ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 4:46 AM

Looks like we've got a new modeler on the boat :) Thanks Anthony! /Ohman

hmatienzo ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 6:15 AM

Really great, Anthony! Thanks! Heike

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 8:51 AM

Yes, a big bathtub for Vicky & Mike. How about a big heart-shaped tub from the Poconos? Or a big deep clawfoot tub? All the free bathtubs i've seen are small, sleek, and modern - it would be nice to see an old fashoned big one. Very cool thar you're modeling

azl ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 8:53 AM

Please make the walls and shower fixture movable and hideable, to give users more flexibility. And welcome aboard.

BlueRain ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 1:50 PM

toilet paper anyone? hmm next he will make the poop to go with it he he.

TJ ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 1:57 PM

The toilet is ready in freestuff, and looks great!

Nosfiratu ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 2:03 PM

This will be a clawfoot tub with abig old fashions faucet (modeled after one in a friend's bathroom), with shower head, curtain rod, and maybe even a curtain (which you could allpy a transmap to) :-) Anthony PS: Next, it's off to the kitchen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.