Thu, Sep 19, 5:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: DAZ Fantasy Armor

JimX ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2001 at 11:23 PM ยท edited Sat, 27 July 2024 at 8:13 AM

DAZ is coming out with lots of interesting new stuff. Does anyone know whether the Victoria Fantasy Armor set can also be used with Posette?

ookami ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 1:10 AM

I believe it's Vicki only.

Styxx ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 9:25 AM

(shamelessly plugging his own product) there's some posette armour coming out on the 5th of april, with a character called Fayt....hehehe .. you can see it on the front page if you like :) cheers Styxx

Alleycat169 ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 11:02 AM

I just got the DAZ fantasy armor set and it's pretty frappin cool, sorry Vicki only though. One ray of light from DAZ3D is that they are releasing Victoria 2 next month and she will be able to wear ALL of Posette's clothes and vice versa. I can't wait to see her.

JimX ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2001 at 2:51 PM

Shucks. Vicky only. There were some pieces I was looking for, to put on a Posette-based charecter, too. Styxx, I checked out Fayt on the Front Page. Neat stuff! And when Xurge gets his CD ready, it looks like we're going to have lots of options. My thnaks to all of you artists who are contributing so much to the community. - JimX

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.