Thu, Sep 19, 3:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: My free stuff: No, you haven't been banned:)

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 8:31 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:45 AM

There seems to be a problem at MCGJerry's 2thextreme site, which hosts most of my free stuff. Everyone's getting the same message, saying they've been banned, even me. I can't even get anything else when I try to access his site directly. I've contacted Jerry about this, but I can't say just what's going on until I hear back from him. I'll post more info as it becomes available. Mike

grylin ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 9:10 AM

aww. well, hope everything gets fixed :) ill b postin a pic tmorro w some of the stuff i d.loaded form ur site ;)

Bobasaur ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 10:22 AM

Sounds like you need a banned aid.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 10:37 AM

now this is why you git while the gittin's good..;) sorry to hear that..sounds like the admin's got some 'splainin to do

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

SoulTaker ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 11:25 AM

sorry to hear, hope you get things sorted, (hope things are going ok in RL)

soul_survivor ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 2:49 PM

Attached Link: http://blackraven3d.com/

You might try having your stuff hosted at BlakRaven3D. Salashin has hosted some stuff for freebie providers.

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 3:01 PM

I do have a lot of offers of hosting, so that's not a problem. Uploading everything to yet another host, now THAT'S not a prospect I want to contemplate right now, let alone changing the links here at R'osity and having everything pop up as new yet again... :( I still haven't heard from Jerry, I think he's at work, so this might be easily cured. Stay tuned.

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 6:05 PM

I just heard from Jerry. I don't think he'll mind me posting the contents:

*"There was a code hiccup during an "upgrade" I was doing last night that decided not to work on the server...

The site will probably be up and down throughout the night."*

So hang tight, the sky's not falling after all;)

Faery_Light ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 8:30 PM

Hmm, if the code would lay off the hard drinks, it wouldn't hiccup. :) Couldn't resist. :0)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.