Tue, Oct 22, 2:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: VALERI-V3 is HERE...

stahlratte ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 6:36 PM · edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 5:17 AM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com/source/poser/stahlratte/stahlratte3.html

Finally Posette/NEA can wear ALL of V3s clothes !

Image hosting by Photobucket

Many thanks to Pitklad and Planit3d for their help.

Have fun with her. :-)

Stahlratte

PS, the facemorph shown in the promo will be a separate download at posetteforever.com, so that you can use it directly for NEAena, NEJA, or ValeriLO, too.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 7:51 PM

Wow - THANKS!!!! She looks great :-)

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 8:10 PM

Great, thank you.

slinger ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 8:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.planit3d.com

Many thanks to Stahlratte for allowing us to host this at PlanIt 3D, and don't forget we have his Valeri-LO and Valeri P4 characters available too, as well as files from The NEA Project by pitklad/narcissus.

The liver is evil - It must be punished.

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 8:59 PM

Thank you for sharing!!!

logansfury ( ) posted Fri, 31 March 2006 at 11:49 PM

WOHOO!!! Congratulations Stahl, you completed the project :) The promo looks awesome, THANK YOU for making the face avail, you have a wonderful talent for faces and poses and getting one of these is a great bonus! Just home from work, on my way to get the newest hybrid character right now :)

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 1:24 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1180357

I've tested her... and it's fantastic !!!!

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

grylin ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 3:21 AM

wow:D great figure here. cant wait to render sum pics :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 8:33 AM · edited Sat, 01 April 2006 at 8:34 AM

To save bandwith, all Victoria 3 SAE bodymorphs and channels have been stripped from Valeri-V3s body.
Use the free MorphManager to transfer them back from your copy of Victoria-3.

Valeri-V3 is mapped AND grouped like Victoria 2, so you not only can use all your V2 textures. but also all V2 TEXTURE-MATs will work on her.*

Is that a typo or what? mapped and grouped like V2?! Then how can she wear V3's clothes? Sure ly it's a typo?

And is it also a typo with the textures then? Does she take V2 or V3 textures?

Whatever it is, Thanks for what looks like a great new character, Stahl! :o)) - - - - - -

Message edited on: 04/01/2006 08:34

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

stahlratte ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 9:09 AM

No typo, ernyoka.

Valeri-V3s body still has the same bodyparts that are also cut in the same way as V3, but she is not just mapped to take V2 textures, the materials were also re-grouped, so that "SkinBody" now covers the whole body like it does with V2.

She "lost" V3s subdivided materials because of that, but gained the ability to use regular V2s MATs without having to manually apply textures to groups that V3 has, but V2 dont.
(Like "SkinTorso" for example)

I decided to start with a remapped V3 because NEAs head can take V2 textures, so now the whole figure can use them, and I wanted to make sure that she is as easy to use as any standard V2, V3, or NEA of course. :-)

stahlratte

pitklad ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 11:30 AM

She is a great combination!

Thanks so much stahlratte!

I'm sure VALERI-V3 will add some variety on our Runtime!

:^)

My FreeStuff

Indoda ( ) posted Sat, 01 April 2006 at 3:50 PM

Thank you stahlratte - she's another great addition - rendering my first pic with her as I type this ;)

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.