Tue, Oct 22, 12:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Kodak Picture of the Day - good news!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 12:59 PM · edited Sat, 19 October 2024 at 11:32 PM

Attached Link: the photo

I just got some good news. One of my photos was chosen as the Kodak Picture of the Day for April 14. It will appear on the big Koday display in New York's Times Square, and on their website that day. I finally get to join the ranks of those of you who have already had their photos chosen, yeay! ;o] If any of you are in the area that day, I would really appreciate it if you could snap some photos of the display when my image is displayed. If I remember right from Pascale's experience, the display is on a cycle and it shows about every 5 minutes. Is that right Marlene? I know you took some great shots of it, perhaps you could do so again. Thanks for listening everyone. =o] This made my day.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Punaguy ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 1:05 PM

Congrats are in order here Braddah! All of NY and world get to see your work, you can't pay for that kind of advertising....Great news Kort, and once again Congrats! Aloha, Dave~

Kana'es Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 1:08 PM

Thanks Dave! =]

Onslow ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 1:48 PM

Brilliant Kort !!! Very pleased for you - a superb image indeed. I don't remember seeing it before - ooops must have missed it. Congrats I can imagine how I would feel so you must be walking around with a big big smile today :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:05 PM

wowwww Kort!! cangrats for this very good news my friend!!! And this photo is very good with the ligitng and the realisation b&w... you're my champion!!! big kiss Valou

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:27 PM

LOL, thanks Richard and Valou. Yes, I do have a grin on my face, and will on the 14th too! It feels good to be one of the elite 365 they chose every year, hahaha. Now, if I could just win the Digital Photography Magazine contest and take a world photo tour, life would be perfect, heh heh.

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:39 PM

Wow...Congrats! Xlt image and an honor to be extremely proud of! Hope you get some shots of it when it's up in Times square.

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:48 PM

Me too. :] Thanks gradient.

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 2:54 PM

Congrats Kort !!! It is rewarding to see some of the RR's posts chosen to be viewed in an important public place !

danob ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:00 PM

Bravo Kort yes a few others I know have won this award have to get a picture of it for us any New Yorkers here!!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

aangus ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:01 PM

Well done. You must feel ten feet tall

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:09 PM

9 1/2 feet to be precise. Thanks Carlos, Danny and Anthony. =o]

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:23 PM

Yippee for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Big congrats Kortalouche! Yes,they cycle pretty quickly.And if it's a good night for me,(what weeknight is it?),of course I'll take a pic of it for you. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:28 PM

hey.. congrats kort! bout time.. great pic of yours chosen too!

girsempa ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:29 PM

Congratulations, Kort! Wow, to have your work displayed for so many people to see... Could open some doors too! I hope you're on a roll from there, who knows!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 3:44 PM

That would be great Geert, we shall see. I should get my website up to snuff by then, huh? ;] Thanks too to Marlene and cyn. It kinda came out of the blue since I haven't submitted anything to them in several months. Certainly a nice suprise. =oD

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 9:52 PM

I find this to be soo cool. Shows you how much talent we have in this site. Congratulations Kort.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

newleaf ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 11:28 PM

Great news Kort. Congratulations indeed. Flying high

cbender ( ) posted Wed, 29 March 2006 at 11:51 PM

cool! :) congratulations, kort!

FuzzyShadows ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2006 at 12:36 AM

Way to go! Oh I too hope you or someone gets some shots of it. I want to see it in action.

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2006 at 2:38 AM

WOW congrats Kort! Excellent news :)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2006 at 7:13 AM

Bravo Kort, and well deserve...gorgeous picture

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 30 March 2006 at 7:39 AM

Thank you everyone. Your supportive and constructive comments have helped motivate me over the past years...so you actually helped me acheive this. Thanks again! =]

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2006 at 8:11 AM

wow..congrats..be you are excitedddd..S

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 3:10 AM

Excellent and the devidends will pay out!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.