Fri, Sep 27, 10:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Vue 5 Easel

Thelby ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 2:06 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

I recently asked your Moderator for this forum, agiel Real Name: Laurent Alquier, a question to which I have received no reply, this is not a complaint, but I am still needing an answer. I am hoping someone is able to answer me. The question is this: What is the Maximum Render size that can be achieved with Vue 5 Easel? Example: 4000x3000 pixels. The Vue web site does not help with this and being a Rendo member I want to ask my fellow Renderositeers if anyone could possibly answer this question. Thanks for All Your Help, RDR has the Best People in the World, Mark aka Thelby

I would rather be Politically Incorrect,
Then have Politically Correct-Incorrectness!!!

wabe ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 2:48 AM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/?page=5

For all the attributes there is a spreadsheet, i enclose the link to it here. Under rendering you will see that the Easel rendersize is limited to 5 Megapixels. Now i think you can calculate yourself.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Thelby ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:37 AM

I already had my answer. I was actually trying to see if anyone would respond in here. I have asked 9 different people questions from the Vue gallery and received no response. I am just not understanding the reluctance to answer simple questions. SO, You can imagine my good surprise when I did get a response from Wabe and I just want to thank you for that!!!

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 11:40 AM

Ask the general public here at Renderosity and you'll get an answer quick.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Pauldg ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2006 at 8:57 PM

It is probably better to ask here, instead of emailing individuals. I have always gotten a quick reply. Paul g

SteveCat ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2006 at 8:57 PM

I don't fully understand all this so if this is a stupid answer please forgive me, but when I rendered on the maximum setting, which at superior is 2400 x 1800, the file size of the .bmp is 12.65 megs. How does this compare the the 5 meg limit?

wabe ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 1:07 AM

The limit is not meant to file sizes, it is a maximum for pixels that can be calculated. A VERY similar approach as with digital cameras where maximum image size is measured the same way and has nothing to do with file sizes on disk. So in your example 2,400 x 1,800=4,320,000 - under 5 million pixels.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Thelby ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2006 at 12:55 PM

Of course 2400x1800 is the 4x3 format, as most Televisions, but to say 2500x2000 pixels is absolutley precise it equals 5,000,000 pixals, but as you know, you do not have to render 4x3 format or (16x9 format the coming High Definition format in the US) or any other format. Maybe a good question now is; 'As long as 5,000,000 pixels or under is rendered, does it matter what the demesions are in Vue 5 Easel???

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.