Sun, Oct 6, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: looking for blood prop?

vxg139 ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 9:26 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 6:45 AM

Hi guys, I am in the process of creating a boxing match scene and would like to get a blood spatter prop to give some realizem to the scene. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance Regards vxg139

deljs ( ) posted Wed, 05 April 2006 at 10:20 PM

There was one posted in Free Stuff the other day called Blood Dripping. No thumb - don't know if its what you need...

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 12:22 AM

Attached Link: ODF Liquids

Odd Ditty Foundry free stuff

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Casette ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 2:00 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=20358

Maybe this. It's cheap :tongue1:

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

vxg139 ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 10:52 AM

Great stuff! exactly what I was looking for.... :thumbupboth: Thank you for your help... cheers vxg139

vxg139 ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 10:53 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.