Fri, Sep 27, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 27 9:03 am)

Subject: Problem with Mike's polygons

iberika ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 6:38 AM ยท edited Fri, 27 September 2024 at 8:25 AM

Anybody has the same problem with Mike? Everytime I choose his head I receive an error "Caught C exception" or something and then Poser crashes :-((( And Mike's head only has 6 dials (beards, asian and afro face) when, before, I had more. A friend of mine told me that this problem had to with the fact that the whole polygons from Mike are different from those of the p4 models. Is that true? Then how can I fix it? Or is my file corrupted? Gracias

JOE LE GECKO ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 6:53 AM

Got this problem once, just deleted the blMilMan.rsr in the Geometries/ZygotePeople folder... Poser will recreate it when you'll load the figure again. Everything was great after that. This may help.

Kalypso ( ) posted Tue, 03 April 2001 at 6:57 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Have you updated to the latest patch from Curious Labs? Because before that Poser would only be able to handle 99 morphs per body part so if you haven't updated and Mike's head has more that could be why you're not seeing them all and it's crashing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.