Mon, Oct 21, 5:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: [info] share your images

fox4max ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 5:24 AM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Attached Link: hare

Hey anybody, Would you share your images to www.fox2max.com/share Thank you everybody.

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 5:36 AM

You want people to upload THEIR pics to YOUR gallery... where they will be displayed without credit? Have I got that right?

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Kendra ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 11:27 AM

With no Terms of Use, no credit and no benefit to the artist, not to mention under a title of "Public online sharing" which indicates anyone can snag and use any image there free of charge... if anyone here takes you up on it, I'll be shocked.

...... Kendra

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 11:33 AM

if you meet the above conditions,...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 1:07 PM · edited Sat, 08 April 2006 at 1:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.fox2max.com/share/albums/userpics/pretty3d.jpg

fox4max, is this any kind of joke? EDITED: There is a pic with the Pretty3D signature. This looks to me a ripper

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

KarenJ ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 1:26 PM

Well spotted, Rafa. I've sent pretty3d an IM and will take it from here. PS your avatar keeps catching me out, hehe.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 1:47 PM

There is another poser picture there with serpentis2002 written on the corner. That probably shouldn`t be there.

Casette ( ) posted Sat, 08 April 2006 at 2:22 PM

(MWHA)

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 3:37 PM

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.