Tue, Oct 22, 12:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:52 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: [SALE] Freaks, Fiends and Weird $#!+ on sale at PoserPros!

XFX3d ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 9:49 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

Freaks and Fiends sale at PoserPros! We've decided there aren't enough freaks and fiends and weird $#!+ in the world, so to that end we've chosen to put all our freaky, feindish, and weird critters,people, and so on on sale for only $5 for one week! Perfect travelling companions or opponents for Gamma Carna, these things are a fantasy and sci-fi-o-rama! Don't you just love sticking '-o-rama' on stuff? Why stick with vanilla? Get Freaky! Polar Bear Armour Reg: $8.33 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Dodger's Brain Reg: $8.33 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Mickey m.3 - The Aeon Dwarf Reg: $10.25 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Qindar for Puck Reg: $8.33 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Dustmouth Reg: $8.33 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Alien X Reg: $10.25 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Draeder for M3 Reg: $11.95 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 Zzasz - The Aeon Bug Guy Reg: $11.99 On Sale: $5.00 until 4/18/2006 If you're wondering why the Karfellian carnivorous flower isn't in that list, that's because it's always only $5!

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.

XFX3d ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 9:53 PM

Someone just asked Dodger in Yahoo messenger why the V3 Rocket QueenM, which comes with Zad, a fully posable little blue alien thingamajigger that eats planets when no one is looking, is not in the sale, as Zad, if nothing else, certainly qualifies... Dodger replied something along the lines of how it was mostly meant to be a clothing set for V3 and all, and how Zad, a full standalone original figure, was just a sort of bonus, and only got a 'So?' in reply, and, not being able to come up with a better answer... V3 Rocket Queen is now also on sale for $5 until 4/18!

EricJ ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 11:37 PM

Cool-o-rama! :tt2:

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 8:01 PM

"Someone just asked Dodger in Yahoo messenger why the V3 Rocket QueenM, which comes with Zad, a fully posable little blue alien thingamajigger that eats planets when no one is looking, is not in the sale, as Zad, if nothing else, certainly qualifies..." Did they ask Dodger where the promised Aiko3 version is? As someone who bought the V3 version I have to state that I'm happy enough with the product to still want to buy the A3 version as well... and he might as well do up a few more aliens (there were some neat ones previewed long, long ago on a DAZ board far, far away) and some retro SciFi gear for Hiro while he's at it. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan

XFX3d ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 9:48 PM

Good question. Dodger's laptop hard drive crashed almost two weeks ago, and he's been steaily putting his system back together. Several in-progress things are gone :(

But yet, A3 and Anna versions are still intended. Also an A3 Gamma Carna is in the works. And last but not least, if any if it can be found where it was stuck for backup... inroads have been made into V3 Giant Slayer (after which the other girls will follow).

--

The saddest part is that most of Sariel that was done since the teaser has been lost. Stuff before the teaser is available. Lyrra has a copy, as does Jim.

We did, however, recover an ear that had been luckily stuck on the thumbdrive. It may not sound like much, but if you have ever tried to model an ear... well...

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 10:07 PM

"We did, however, recover an ear that had been luckily stuck on the thumbdrive. It may not sound like much, but if you have ever tried to model an ear... well..." LOL! Take the ear, size it up, stick a coupla feet and arms on it, with maybe a coupla eyes on stalks and there you have it, instant Alien. See, not so hard. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan

EricJ ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 10:09 PM

Quote - Also an A3 Gamma Carna is in the works. And last but not least, if any if it can be found where it was stuck for backup... inroads have been made into V3 Giant Slayer (after which the other girls will follow).

I'm looking forward to the A3 stuff!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 7:56 PM

when is Sariel supposed to be released?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.