Sun, Sep 22, 12:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Question about Content Updater for P6...

BonzaiGopher ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 4:37 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hiya, I've installed the updater, and have noticed there still seem to be a few bugs.. For example, the FBra2.obz file shows size of zero bytes...anyone else have this problem? Just thought I'd ask before trying to reinstall the darn thing... Are there any other issues that have been noticed so far? Cheers, Bonzai Gopher

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 4:51 PM

Don't bother reinstalling ... my .obz file is exactly the same. >> Are there any other issues that have been noticed so far? Kate's fingers.

BonzaiGopher ( ) posted Fri, 15 April 2005 at 7:35 PM

Thanks for the info... I appreciate it! Cheers, Bonzai Gopher

Poseur ( ) posted Tue, 11 April 2006 at 7:22 PM

I know this thread is a year old but I thought I'd mention that a replacement FBra2.obz file has just been posted on e-frontier's Poser 6 download page.  It only took them 1 day from the time I reported it -- not bad!  Check it out, it's kinda sexy...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.