Tue, Oct 22, 2:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I Can't Save Web Pages and get Disconnects with AOL Browser...Help!

artnik ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 2:53 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:40 AM

Since the new format, I now cannot save web pages at all and when I use the AOL browser, I keep getting disconnects from links and page switches. What has happened? I've found the tuts and helps here very useful.  I've been saving them for quite a while; now they won't save at all. I hope this can be fixed. I've been a member for 6 years, now and I'm really getting frustrated with all these hassles.
winDirVariable="C:/WINDOWS"

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 3:14 PM

I'm having the same problem with AOL.  Immediately after

I post a reply, AOL goes blooooie.  Also this strange double-spacing,

which may be completely unrelated.

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

ockham ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 3:15 PM

Well, it didn't go bloooooie that time.  Is it fixed?

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

svdl ( ) posted Wed, 12 April 2006 at 4:24 PM

Hi Ockham,

The double spacing is unrelated indeed. The editor iterprets a CR/LF as a paragraph end, and it's set to have double spacing between paragagraphs.

If you're typing in the editor itself, use to get single line spacing. Or just keep on typing if you don't really need a new line. Word wrapping is automatic.

If you're pasting the text in from another editor, just delete the paragraph marks in this editor. Plain text editors, especially programming editors, usually have a CR/LF at the end of each line.

But I haven't the foggiest idea why the AOL browser blows.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.