Tue, Sep 24, 12:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:02 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: VERY positive review(s)

Ikyoto ( ) posted Thu, 06 April 2006 at 3:56 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 8:26 PM

Well, I can't stop ranting about the GND2: Athletic by Blackhearted and Rio! The figure is outragously well done. http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44150 The Lingerie Pack 01 (again, by Blackhearted and Rio) for her is wonderful! http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44150 Then there was the Next Door: Fashion by Vampir3Princess and Lesthat - WOW! http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=44414 Today I bought (and am dl'ing as I write this) the Jeans and Things for GND by trav... If the promo's are any indication I'm going to rant about this addition as well. http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=45277 Now why the ranting? Because these are a figure that isn't instantly identifiable as V3 - with some personal face morphs it's a PERSON. The clothing is stuff that my girlfriend actually WEARS! The new jeans and things are stuff that looks like trav went through her closet... or at least her "toss it on and goof off" pile of clothing. And when she steals my whirt to wear with her jeans - well, the appearance Vampir3Princess and Lesthat created in that shirt and skirt combo couldn't be more natural and perfect. All in all, my dentist would like to thank all of the makers of the above - he's financing his new car with the money he made when my jaw hit the floor. My thanks to the artists mentioned above and to those who will continue to make things for this figure. She has already become a major figure in my library AND on my forum - she's the virtual watress in my pub!

Vampir3Princess ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2006 at 11:11 AM

Hey! it's so good to know you like our Next Door:Fashion clothing set this much!! :) Nothing better for us merchants than to receive feedback from our customers and even greater if it's this positive :D Thank You very much! We also think Blackhearted did an awesome job on this character and will continue to support it I think this time with a little bit of Fantasy hint hint for all those fantasy lovers!! ;) Huge Hugs! Alejandra aka Vampir3Princess

Ikyoto ( ) posted Fri, 07 April 2006 at 6:57 PM

Now all we have to do is get a male figure that looks as good wiht an equal amount of clothing of the same caliber. Then I can start doing more stuff that ISN'T V3 cheesecake - I stopped doing a whole series because M3 just doesn't do it.

Letterworks ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 6:11 PM

Ikyoto, Thank you for the kind words. Jeans and Things is my first commercail project I hope you did like it after you D/l finished! mike Shadowerks 3D Designs Ltd.

Ikyoto ( ) posted Mon, 10 April 2006 at 7:28 PM · edited Mon, 10 April 2006 at 7:34 PM

It's VERY cool! The only thing it needs is some morphs to adjust for "movement" for the shirt to simulate lift and bounce. ;) The socks and jeans are WONDERFUL. To elaborate - the jeans texture and aattention to detail in the mesh are so well balanced as to make them something I'd like to see for the other unimesh figures. And they take to a cutt-off trans map REALLY well! All in all, for a first effort, better than a lot of seasoned folk's relieses.

josema8 ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 7:04 AM

I subscribe iKioto opinion. We need for males, products the same quality those done for V3.

There are zillions of daily products for V3, but really few for M3, and even less for David, Hiro or Luke. Please, merchants, put the same care on male characters you put on V3. Don't discrimine against males on your creations.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.