Tue, Sep 24, 12:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Welcome to the The MarketPlace Wishing Well Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

The MarketPlace Wishing Well F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:40 pm)

Have an idea for a MarketPlace product? Would you like to let the MarketPlace Merchants know?
This is the place!

Make sure you check The Product Showcase Forum and The Product Showcase Art Gallery.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: A PRIME WISH

josema8 ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 6:03 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

As a wish for this forum I would wish...

MERCHANTS TO READ THIS FORUM...

😉

...simple and essential

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 6:11 AM

your wish is my command 😉

I actually subscribe to this forum,I'm sure other merchants must do the same

-3dz

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

Moebius87 ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 6:13 AM

I do... but I don't really have much to say... :biggrin:

Cheers! M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

The3dZone ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 6:17 AM

I figure if it's not something I can create,then I have no reason to speak up...But I do read every post.

Funny YouTube video of the week - Bu De Bu Ai

ptrope ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 9:09 AM

I also subscribe to this forum - I think it's a good idea for any merchant to do so, because you never know when an issue will arise that might affect you, or for which you might have an answer when no one else does. Our products aren't our only resources ;).

nightsong ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 9:57 AM

This is one of the few forums I subscribe to, too.  Not  much I can make, but I'm always interested and curious in hearing what folks need.

I actually find myself constantly wishing more people would post their wish-lists. :biggrin:  I know mine is about ten-yards long, but so few post to this forum with more than an item or two that it makes me wonder if anyone else is the same.  Heck, so few post to this forum WITH an item or two.

So, if you're going to say...

Quote - As a wish for this forum I would wish... MERCHANTS TO READ THIS FORUM...

...simple and essential

Then I'm going to say...

"Post more!" :tongue2:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.