Tue, Oct 22, 3:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: 'Stylin' with CSS Styles in the new PHP Forums

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Thu, 13 April 2006 at 10:30 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 10:25 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2643105

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a new thread in the HTML and Web Scripting forum. Post your favorite CSS Styles for the new PHP forums there and check out those posted by others. 'Rosity can be as beautiful as you want to make it with CSS!

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2006 at 2:22 AM

Ok, how do you do this CSS thing and what does CSS stand for?  I am clueless?  I altered the options under my profile but that only gives me 4 color choices.  Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, I'm really a dope!

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Fri, 14 April 2006 at 8:05 PM

You'll see a text box in your options area for entering CSS Style data, you can cut and past the styles posted from that thread link above or edit the colors in those posted styles to make your own variations. Just past the style text in the CSS styles text box and hit save, it's that simple. CSS stands for Character Style Sheet.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Sat, 15 April 2006 at 4:58 AM

Just to show you where, TrekkiGirl did a screenie of where you put the CSS text under your Renderosity forum "My Options" page so people could see where to paste the text.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.