Wed, Oct 2, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Transparencies not loading in Bryce.

rockets ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 2:11 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

I downloaded a cute pair of cut-off jeans for P4 female, but when I load them into Bryce4, I can't get the transparencies to work. Any help would be appreciated.

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

thgeisel ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 2:26 PM

Thats normal in bryce! to make it work: select the jeans,click M for the matlab, on the rightside there is the texturesource window. click on P for picture and than the texturesourcebutton. 3 windows will arear, in the middle window with the "load" load your transmap.leave the window with ok and in the matlab aktivate the transparencybutton for the first texturechannel.

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 2:53 PM

In the Materials Lab, select the small arrow at the top of the screen to open the Shading Mode menu, Select Blend Transperancy. In the OPTICS section of the Material Lab, check the 2nd dot next to transperancy and set the component to picture(Click the "P"), import your transmaps into the Picture Editor, load your map into the first box, then click copy, goto the 2nd window(where bump maps go) and click paste, click ok to delete current selection. Click the Exit checkmark and return to the Materials Lab. This process will have to be repeated for each body part the tansperancy map is applied to.

rockets ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 2:55 PM

Wow...that was fast...thanks! I knew it was something like that. :-)

My idea of rebooting is kicking somebody in the butt twice!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.