Fri, Oct 4, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Looking for a toga style dress...

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 7:15 AM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:22 PM

I saw some at Poser World, but Ididn't download them a t the time - didn't need it then LOL. So any suggestions on where to find one? A short one preferrably. TIA

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 8:02 AM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=202&category=23

Check out Anton's Toga dress at BBay. ![Anton's Toga](http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/images/productFullAK-011.jpg)

3-DArena ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 9:37 AM

that's nice, but not what I'm looking for. shorter and more "primitive" Roman Style... thanks for trying to help.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 11:25 AM

No problem. On the length, you could use a transmap to make it shorter. Nothing you can do about the style though. I guess you'll probably have to wait until Poserworld re-opens it's doors. Good luck!

nfredman ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 3:57 PM

i have a chiton (Greek) and possibly others acquired from PoserWorld and other free places. i could wrap them & send them? My Posergrrls are willing to share. Just tell me where, and if you can open a zip file. Nan

ookami ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 3:59 PM

Check the readme on those files about redistribution and make sure you can send those.

nfredman ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 4:48 PM

OK, i will check that readme. i'm certainly not claiming them as my own! i was going to send them just to LadySilverMage if she wanted me to.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.