Fri, Oct 4, 9:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Featured Freestuff Artist - stonemason

KarenJ ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:37 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 9:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=13024

Each month we showcase a Renderosity *Free Stuff* Artist, in appreciation for their thoughtfulness, and countless hours spent creating free items for the Renderosity community. This month we are proud to showcase the works of **Stefan Morrell**, better known to his Renderosity fellow artists as **Stonemason**.

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

jonthecelt ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 1:48 AM

Wow... this surprises me... not because Stefan isn't good, because he is... but given the status both he and PhilC have in the Poser community, I'm just surprised neither of them have been picked as provider of the month until now! 😄

jonthecelt

Dave-So ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 6:20 AM

file_338725.jpg

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 6:53 AM

Stefan is one of the high-water marks in the poser community,  His freebies work better than some peoples paid products do.  I really respect his work and originality and strive to be as origianl in my renders.

The guy is a real inspiration to me.  Good on ya, Stefan!  You rock,mate! :thumbupboth:

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

nruddock ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:01 PM

Quote - Wow... this surprises me... not because Stefan isn't good, because he is... but given the status both he and PhilC have in the Poser community, I'm just surprised neither of them have been picked as provider of the month until now! 😄

PhilC was featured recently  (the week of Feb. 20th 2006).

thefixer ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:05 PM

Stonemason Rocks!!!

:thumbupboth:

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

LostinSpaceman ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:15 PM

Aren't these features kinda new anyway? Not they they didn't deserve early praise, because they do, but I've only noticed featured Freebie Artist starting with PhilC's listing. Did they have them before this year too?

jonthecelt ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 6:32 PM

Quote - [PhilC was featured recently  (the week of Feb. 20th 2006).

That's why I included him in the mention... PhilC was the previous holder of the post (it's not really a monthly thing - more of a 'when we decide to change it, on a semi-regular basis' kinda thing). 😄

jonthecelt

stonemason ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 11:26 PM

.thanks for the support guys,

jonthecelt
I was selected a few months ago for this but then got AOM,we thought it might be overkill if I had both at once.

so I guess being featured freebie provider means I should get another freebie made for you all :)

Cheers

Stefan

Cg Society Portfolio

jonthecelt ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 3:10 AM

Ah, that would explain it, Stefan. And yes, as freestuff provider... don't you have an obligation to, like... provide new freestuff? ;)

jonthecelt

kathym ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2006 at 7:21 PM

By far, Stonemason has to be my favorite modeler. Yeah, Sanctum does some kick butt stuff - but I have yet to see anyone who rivals StoneMason when it comes to interiors.

I think its time we have a StoneMason fan club. Who's with me?

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

ceresdrm ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2006 at 11:02 AM

I'll join the Stonemason fan club!

@ Stonemason:  Everything you create is such high quality, even the free stuff.  Love your commercial products.  Love your freebies.  Thanks for your generosity!

Hyria ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2006 at 5:13 PM

:thumbupboth:

Yes way to go stonemason!  :)

Insanity is a waking state...Darkness is a being...Want To Play.........heheheheh

shadow_dancer ( ) posted Tue, 25 April 2006 at 12:54 AM

way to go Stefan  well deserved :)

Vali ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 2:25 AM

Congrats ! Yar the best !

👍

ithkinlore ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 7:18 PM

Your attention to detail and textures is unparalleled, Stonemason. Keep up the wonderful work, and thank you!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.