Sat, Sep 21, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **Last Week in the Galleries**

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:44 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

Here we go. Some really fantastic images last week. Plus a lot of special Easter wishes.
Thanks for all the pleasurable viewing.
Remember, these were all random picks. First to last is not of signifigance.
All spectacular.
 Unfortunately we still have to view this in  another pane, until I can work out the way to do an IFrame in this new format.
Click Here to see Image Map

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

girsempa ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 1:12 AM

What a spectacular selection indeed! Such a delight to watch! Thanks everyone, and kudos for all the wonderful work(s)!!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

CDBrugg ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:03 AM

Allways flattered to be included :-))

Charles

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:05 AM

wowww, excellent selection.. All photo is very beautiful and i'm enjoy to see all my friends ;) :thumbupboth:congratz!!!

Douglas, excellent work 👍

Good day and Kiss

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:21 AM

Very Nice Gallery Doug.. Very well done and they all deserve that.. ;)

Thanks and regards.. hehe am back now after a very ruff week upgrading my server.. I guess you know how it is a real pain in the azz tho :D

Regards

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

gwfa ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:22 AM

congrats to all selected! beautiful way to recover a week of missed browsing through the galleries...

Gerald

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:40 AM

Doug ya sure do a fine job with the LWIG!!! All respect goes out to ya for doing this!!! Oh and all others well done for a great week in the galleries!!! Excellent work all!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

croxie ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:23 AM

Great selection, Doug :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

starbase1 ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:43 AM

Wow! I have only been putting images up for a few weeks, so I am very chuffed indeed to have one of mine picked! (And pf Peckham, no less - rarelty considered one of the most photogenic parts of the world!

Thanks, Nick

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:58 AM

wow again a real beauty...I love the way you create your frames every week.......a real joy to look at DOUG !!

Wonderful pictures...perfect choice....THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU....and I am happy I am in there too...lovely..because it was for Nikki....

So far you saw I made a mistake...I upload a new thread, and I was sure I was in my account.

But later I saw it was danny's account, so you or Danny can delete it please, because only a Coord or Moderator can do that.....that's one of the things I don't like about this forum...sorry to say

Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 4:42 AM

Beautiful selection guys. I see alot of my personal favorites there, and it´s a great honor to be included. 😄

LMAO@Christa´s quote......soooo contradicting to your avatar wouldn´t you say? :tongue1:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

danob ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 4:58 AM

Well done to everybody  I  echo Dougs words here too it was  a pleasure Happy Easter

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

croxie ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:05 AM · edited Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:18 AM

Quote -

LMAO@Christa´s quote......soooo contradicting to your avatar wouldn´t you say? :tongue1:

Andreas,  if I smiled in my avatar you would only wonder what I'm upto.... :sneaky:

And I'm saying thank you on behalf of Robin (Greywulf) for incluing his photo in this weeks
collection :) He tried to post here earlier, but had an error message.

C - who smiles a lot, just not in front of the camera.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

MaydaMason ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:50 AM

it's always an honor for me :)

thanks for your choice

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:52 AM

Another great one,Doug.Love the presentation...the background texture looks perfect!

So many beauties I missed this past week.As always,thanks for doing this,and congrats to all who were included.

"Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?"

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

fourbanger ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 6:37 AM

Thank you  all for sellecting one of my photos to be in with all these fine photographers . You have made me one happy old fella.Have a great day

drawbridgephoto ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 7:20 AM

Thanks so much for including one of my pictures.   I really can't feel I can take all the credit.  It would have been very hard to take a bad photo of such a wonderful landscape.  Well done everyone, a great selection of images.

Phil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 7:34 AM

Super work Doug! And a big congrats to all those who are showcased. Another impressive crop! :thumbupboth: I have to laugh though because the image of mine you picked took the least work out of all of them and I thought it was the weakest...just goes to show that I have no idea what I am doing and that if anyone likes my stuff it is pure luck! :lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent selection of terrific photos everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

satin ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 8:49 AM

Thanks for including me in the selection,  it was a great surprise.

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 10:21 AM

OMG! Kort.....my sentiments exactly!!!!! LOL :tongue1:  You know...... one of those pictures you just post cuz you don't have anything else ready right now!!!!!

Congrats everyone! Great job and big hugs to the mods! :thumbupboth:

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 12:24 PM

Lookin' awsome as usual!! Thanks for including my bunnies in a box. :biggrin:

Some excellent stuff here that I have missed!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

Nath06 ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 1:38 PM

Fantastic selection as usual and i'm very honored to be included...

Thanks a lot Doug :)

firestorm ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:23 PM

thank you 😄

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Chimeric_Imager ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:00 PM

Thank you. again.

There are sooooo many ARTISTS here at Renderosity who deserve this mention but due to your limited space are never given the merit

to all  these artists  I say Great work, keep clicking  and the best of luck

Bug_Man ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 5:39 PM

I'm again honored to be among such great artists and fine talent!

Thank you!

Paul

tmathise ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 6:36 PM

Wow, I'm honoured and speechless.  Thank you so very much.  My congrats to all the artists here in LWITG for this week.  You're all amazing in my book!  Have a great week all!  Thank you Doug and Danny, for all of your amazing work(s).

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

kennyliu ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 11:57 PM

It's great honored to be included. Thank you so much!

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 1:11 AM

Thank you

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 1:51 AM

Now that is a smile!!!!

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 9:05 AM

Thanks very much for including my picture in the Staff Pick.  It is really an encouragement.  I wish I could view other images posted there.  I will, soon.  I am having problems with my back again  which forbids me from sitting long on PC..... I have already been through a Spinal Surgery in 2003 and I guess the problem is again croping up.  Hope it wont be as bad this time.  

:O))

SNAKEY

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 9:10 AM

Thanks very much for including my picture in the Staff Pick.  It is really an encouragement.  I wish I could view other images posted there.  I will, soon.  I am having problems with my back again  which forbids me from sitting long on PC..... I have already been through a Spinal Surgery in 2003 and I guess the problem is again croping up.  Hope it wont be as bad this time.  

SNAKEY

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 9:10 AM

SNAKEY

SNAKEY ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 9:19 AM

SNAKEY

kimariehere ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 8:40 PM

Thanks Doug for choosing my train shot !   that was one i wasnt even going to post and did at the last minute  and didnt expect hardly any comments as it was a flash shot that wasnt supposed to be lol... funny how mishaps can be good some times .. love all the choosen !!  great job doug!!

kimmers ♥ :O)

DigiDu ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2006 at 3:36 AM

Thank you  all for sellecting one of my photos to be in with all these fine photographers. This is my first time in all the time i have been putting my pics on. You have made me very happy many thanks. Duane

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.