Tue, Oct 22, 5:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: New Vue Infinite Flash Tutorials

Javil ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 5:57 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:43 AM

Hey all,

last week i was very busy to make the tutorial better.
Now the tutorial is completely flash. See my website to download the *.swf file.

Here is the link : http://www.freewebs.com/javil/tutorials.htm
Its best if you download the tutorial (4mb) and open it in flash player 8 and view it full screen.
You can also view it in a web browser like firefox or explorer.

Hope people find it usefull, so there will be enough people who wants lesson 2.

Thanks,

Javil

more VUE Infinite on -> javildesign.com

marren ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 9:52 PM

marren ( ) posted Mon, 17 April 2006 at 9:54 PM

I wonder am I the only one who can't view this turorial? I have Flashplayer 8 installed, but cannot view the file. Too bad for me.

nanaboso ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:46 AM

I had no problems viewing it. Very clear and informative.

Thank you Javil.

attileus ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 8:40 AM

Thanks; I'll check it out asap!

attileus ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 8:51 AM

Hm, I can't view/download it either; the site works pretty badly due to the ads. Nevetheless thanks for sharing!

Javil ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 9:31 AM

for now i have only a free website. Sometimes you must skip ads in right upper corner or wait 10 seconds. I don't like it either. About the tutorial ; It's a *.*swf file you can open it with flash player 8 or a web browser. The best is if you save it to your computer. (right click on lesson 1)

hope this solve peoples problem..

Javil

marren ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 10:28 AM

Hi Javil,

after some experimenting I associated the file with Internet Explorer and now I can see it.

Thank you very much for making this tutorial, I find it extremely helpful.

attileus ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:04 PM

Hi Javil!

I went back and tried to download the file and also look at your galleries but the ads doesn't allow anything to do... LOL...I don't let them put a cookie on my hd drive; how can the site providers be this annoying? I don't blame you but they are a catastrophe with their aggressive advertising!

Peace 

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:20 PM

This has been done extremely well.  It allows the user to proceed at their own pace and it is well written and explains the procedures very clearly.  Well done, a must for every VUE user.  Thanks so much for your time and effort.

G&C

Javil ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 2:28 PM

For attileus :

mail me and i will send you the *.*swf file. (4mb).

I really do not understand the problem ,but i do know that it is my problem to make it so easy as possible for people to download or view something on my site. Sorry that this don't work for you. But like i said i do not see any problem with my website ; so i can't solve it.

Javil

attileus ( ) posted Tue, 18 April 2006 at 3:43 PM

Thanks Javil; I'll send a mail.

arrow1 ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 3:33 PM

I also had trouble trying to view it.I then right clicked on the the tutorial and then went to "open with internet explorer". If you have shockwave installed on your machine.It should work OK. Cheers

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

Javil ( ) posted Wed, 19 April 2006 at 4:03 PM

Arrow :

you must download the *.swf file!! Not open it from the website, because if you open it, then the *.swf file must load 4mb!! and then the *.swf file is slow and you will be irritated! If you want to view the *.swf file then you must right click and then "save link as" and download the file and then open it in a browser or flash player! Ok?

Javil

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.