Sat, Aug 3, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:43 am)

Subject: Thabita for Vicky

Michael2 ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2001 at 7:58 AM ยท edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_160439.JPG

Thabita is my New Free Character for Vicky. You cant her Download from Renderotica.

Abraham ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2001 at 9:52 AM

Thanks a lot :) You made a beautiful model :) Ab

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 05 April 2001 at 3:26 PM

Thanks for sharing her! That's a really nice texture and character. WTB

milamber42 ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 4:25 AM

file_160440.JPG

Thanks! Very nice work. I had trouble sleeping, so I thought I'd see what I could do with her. I took a little creative license and changed her legs back to default so the stockings would fit. I also used "Voluptuous Vicky technology" to alter her breasts. The hair is an attempt to get a red hair look from the Alice Hair. Credits: Alice Hair - Yamato/Kozaburo Traveler's Stockings from BBay Lingerie trans in file lingerie.zip downloaded from Freestuff (I think).The zip did not contain a Readme file. Much thanks to the creator. I'm getting a lot of use out of them.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.