Tue, Oct 1, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 3:49 pm)

Subject: p4 male gloves?

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 4:10 AM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 7:40 PM

Does anyone know of any free gloves for the p4 male figure?  There must be some available somewhere.   Animotions.com doesn`t have any before anyone mentions it.

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 4:20 AM

It is ok, I found a pair, at the link in freestuff.

http://www.kimmarcus.homestead.com/

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 7:43 AM

The kimmarcus gloves are not what I need so if anyone else knows of any then let me know.

ranman38 ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 11:01 AM

Philc made some gloves for Don. Search for his website.

xantor ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2006 at 7:48 PM · edited Sat, 22 April 2006 at 7:49 PM

PhilC made gloves for mike 1 and 2 as well but I want gloves for the p4 male because he is a low resolution figure.

Mordikar ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 12:19 AM · edited Mon, 24 April 2006 at 12:32 AM

what kind of gloves?

I was gonna ask because if you are looking for the fold down cuff fantasy type gloves theres a pair for p4 male in the zygote costume cd thing from ages past. however looks like you can't find that at daz anymore any how.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 1:06 AM

actually ANIMOTIONS.com does have P4 male gloves.  Two different pairs.  Look in the Free Stuff/Comic free Stuff/Misc. Downloads folder.  page 5.    Captain America style and a less flashy pair.

I tested both downloads too.

Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

xantor ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 5:50 AM

Mordikar I just want a plain set of gloves like the ones for michael 2 at PhilC`s site.

Sturkwurk, I will try using the male hero gloves from animotions but I really wanted them to be plainer than that.

sturkwurk ( ) posted Mon, 24 April 2006 at 8:04 AM

You can change the material settings, and use the group tool to remove the flair.

Doug

I came, I rendered, I'm still broke.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.