Sat, Sep 21, 6:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: #12 People On A Bus

MaryLynda ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2006 at 7:15 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:23 PM

file_340025.jpg

Members of The Red Hat Society at their convention in Niagara Falls,Ontario,Canada. Ladies must be over 50 years old, but all are young at heart.

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2006 at 7:47 PM · edited Thu, 27 April 2006 at 7:48 PM

Wonderful picture Lynda!!

I wish I had been with you all.

Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Hugs,

Nancy

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2006 at 10:38 PM

Oh ...I saw some pictures in our local paper with some ladies in this society. Had a Tea  here.
Young at heart...Are we ever old?

Nice to see you posting here.

...and Hi Nancy

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 12:38 AM

great to see!! from one of my fave poems

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple
With a red hat which doesn't go, and doesn't suit me.
~Warning
by Jenny Joseph

founded in 1998, took their name from the opening lines

http://www.redhatsociety.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hat_Society

MaryLynda ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 12:48 AM

Thank you, it's good to be back.  You're absolutely right, age is just a state of mind..  Never want to lose my child-like enthusiasm for life.  Really enjoy the Scavenger Hunts,  great opportunity to let the creative juices flow.                                                                                                        Lynda 

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 7:48 AM

file_340093.jpg

LoL, great scav hunt image! Those red hat ladies kill me. :m_laugh: Did you know they have a reputation for being real pains in the neck and shoplifters? I've never seen that personally, the ones I know are really nice and just want to have fun. I know it is sorta OT, but I hope you don't mind me including my photo of them. :m_grin:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MaryLynda ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 11:31 AM

Of course I don't mind Kort, in fact I feel honored that you took the time to comment and include a photo. Still laughing about  your "Five Fingered Discount"  reputation remark,  what a great photo and caption.........                                      "Red Hatter Caught Red Handed"........     
          Lynda

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2006 at 12:19 PM

Lynda, I'm glad I could make you laugh. ;] Sad that a few mad hatters ruin it for the rest of them. There are places in FL where they aren't even allowed to shop! :o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.