Tue, Oct 22, 7:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:01 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The Edge is Back at RDNA!

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 7:03 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 7:30 AM

Attached Link: RuntimeDNA: Back to the Edge

Walk the edge, with the new RDNA Presents: The Edge Series......A Line devoted to the old school edge of RuntimeDNA... if you think we turned only to the cute side.... think again... the EDGE is back! The First release in this series is OktaPussi for Aiko3 (Promos show it on the Realistic Body Morph)

OKTAPUSSI Clothing Package for Aiko3

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 7:05 AM

Email Us

Also available: The OktaPussi Armor and Hair Expansion.

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 7:07 AM

Kandace Wright has also expanded the possabilities of the two sets with some excellent texture packages!

AntagonistAntagonist Expansion

Thanks for looking, and we will see you at RDNA!

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 8:59 AM

you guys did one kick ass job on this Trav! Go team DNA!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 10:21 AM

Like the edge ... Not real sure on the choice of figures though since it still is a cute figure ... Just my two cents.

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 12:54 PM · edited Sat, 29 April 2006 at 1:03 PM

Aiko with her Realistic morph was the figure most suited to the style of the clothing package, that is why we picked her for this first line. Defualt Aiko may be considered cute, but with the realistic morph and Syyd's texture's she has all of the potiential for realism that the other Mil Figures Have

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 1:05 PM

Realism and "Edge"......you go trav!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 1:21 PM

Don't totally agree with you but cool ...

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 1:32 PM

Thanks Gommie!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 2:00 PM

Gommie?

theodote ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 6:18 PM

Traveler,

I hope you don't think I am some sort of oversensitive feminist type here, but don't you think that octapussi is a rather unfortunate name for the product? Given that the "tendrils" are below the waist in that picture, I find the use of slang for female sex organs very disingenuous, at least. I love the dress but won't be buying it because I would not want to have to look at that name in my runtime. . . . no offense to the product itself intended; it's pretty awesome.

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 6:27 PM

Im sorry you feel that way, however this wasn't named after ANY female sex organ,  the name is no slang for such.  The "tendrils" are actually not below the waist, they fall exactly from the waist and the product comes complete with undies to cover up any sex organs.  And the dress is pretty awesome! 

theodote ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 7:05 PM

Syyd,

(I'm sorry, is the dress yours? I got the poster confused with the product!)

Well, spelled with one letter different, pussi is a very common slang for female organs. And spelled two letters differently, octapussi was once a very clear sexual joke used for a Bond girl . You obviously  haven't been  watching enough James Bond movies. ;-)

And, no the dress doesn't reveal much. Compared to some of the stuff sold round here, it's practically a tent! That was not my point. 

There is a Mexican restauraunt in my town called "pink taco." They sell t-shirts called "wife beaters."  I'm sure the waitresses are clothed and the tees are not declarations of intent. But I won't go there. I doubt they miss me.

I don't think you intended to insult anyone, really. And I was not intending to insult you. But you ought to be aware that that perception could be out there for a few folks. And it helps for future development  to know sometimes, why someone is not buying an item.

Syyd ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2006 at 7:20 PM

I  Thank you for your honest thoughts, however,  I actually named the product myself, because of the "tentacles" as opposed to women's nether regions.  "Pink taco" does nothing for me,  but thats my own opinion and perception, and what I "see' into this is your "misperception" (if you don't mind) about our "intent".  Sorry you'll miss out on such a fantastic outfit because of a name  without  any intention :-).  BTW, love your avatar!

Syyd

FlyByNight ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 2:05 AM

Love this outfit, the textures and the expansions!!! Going on my wishlist for sure!

Great work, RDNA Team!

FlyByNight

LadyElf ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 12:03 AM

Most excellent work RDNA!!!!!  The outfits and the textures are all awesome!

As far as the other supposed issue, my mind did not even go in that direction until I read it in the post by theodote.  Just some way minds work I guess...but honestly wouldn't have put it in that context in a million years.

Anyway, glad to see the edge again!!

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 7:10 AM

LOL  I love the outfit!

And, well, I guess I'm dating myself, but I thought of james bond when I saw the name, lol

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 7:36 AM

That was the same thing I thought of Elle LOL. James Bond

shrug.... i never go by the name. I go by how it appeals to me and I am glad to see the Edge come back to DNA

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Billy ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 3:26 PM

Very cool work! thanks DNA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.