Sat, Sep 21, 4:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 2:05 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:24 AM

Attached Link: LWIG

[](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_apr24-30_06.html)There was so many good images [Last Week in the Galleries](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_apr24-30_06.html) Check them all out. Due to weather and outdoor lawn care and stuff I think a few weeks now will be  Mondays when this feature comes out.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nattarious ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 2:23 AM

Thank you so much Doug!

I am so honored to add my Diving Roses to the gallery.. and i promise you and the whole community that i will always keep my top and best work up only!

Much regards and respect bro.. and congratulations to all the others

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 2:35 AM

OOOO YAY!

Thanks for choosing my pic..... I'm so honored!!

Excellent job with the LWIG Doug! You really do an amazing job here mate!!! 👍

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

babuci ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 3:00 AM

OOOhh!      I don't know what to do with that thing now    ....my hibiscus in there surrounded with wonderfull photos! Ohhh thank you so much Doug!!

seeya

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 3:01 AM

LOL!I can't believe my stupid frog is in here!Honestly,if I wasn't struggling sooooo to get to 100 I would've never uploaded it.So there ya go,lol.

Anyway,thanks guys.Love this feature...Sunday or Monday makes no diff to me...just so long as I have it to look forward to.

Thanks for doing this,and once again,for including me.Have a great day!  :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

ICM_photo ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 3:02 AM

Amazing assortment....thanks for the Add Doug!

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 5:10 AM

feeling flattered to be included again ! Congratulations to all the others ! Thank you for doing this great work !

Mary

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 7:52 AM

An honor to be included among such talented people. Another awsome collection and display Doug. Congrats to all chosen and I'm glad I didn't miss your work!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Mayliah ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:19 AM

Heehee. My mysterious bit of rusty metal made LWIG. I'm honoured! Thank you. :)

And good work everyone! I love looking at your pictures. :)

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:19 AM

I am so so so happy for this feature today coz I was away and missed alot!!! It's Tuesday here already :} so Doug you can post it at 12.00 on Monday and cover Sunday, Monday and Tuesday alover :}

Great selection!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Dynazty ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:21 AM

what a awesome array of some very excellent images....=]

LindaB ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:22 AM

I'm honored! Thanks so much :-)
Linda B

Hendesse ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 12:46 PM

Great job here. Really an outstanding selection of photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics. Im very honoured!

tmathise ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 4:34 PM

Thank you for selecting my image "Pink Azaleas" for this week's LWITG!  I am greatly honoured to be included with so many other absolutely fantastic artists and their magnificent works.  Have a wondermously fantabulous week all!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 5:08 PM

wowwwwwww, thank you Douglas :blushing:, it's an honor for me to be again in this excellent gallerie with other friend photographer :thumbupboth:

big kiss!!!

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 7:11 PM

Nice work everyone!!!!!! Another brilliant job! Thanks to Doug and Dan for all their hard work! :)

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 10:57 PM

Beautiful selection guys. I feel honored to have one of my photos amongst such beauties. Excellent pics Danny and Doug. 😄

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Ikarius ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 1:07 AM

Oh, wow, thx so much! I'm a bit speechless. And proud :laugh:

cbender ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:52 AM

hey folks...  :)
thanks a lot for beeing honoured in that way again... :)
glad you liked my shot of this little "cat-teddy"   :))

and definitely a lot of great shots here too... :)

danob ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:54 AM

Dunno what happened to my thread must be swishing around in Cyber space A hearty congratulations to all concerened !! And apologies for the late notifications

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:02 PM

Thank you for putting my pic in the Last Week in The galleries - I am still learning about this site and was not aware of this so it was a nice surprise. There is some very beautiful work there so I feel very honoured to be there too!

morningglory ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 8:57 AM

There are so many gorgeous photos here....I'm honored to have my "Squirrel" included. Thanks.

Luka_30 ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 3:08 AM

It is always nice feeling to find ones photo among such a great collection! Thanks.

SNAKEY ( ) posted Mon, 08 May 2006 at 9:37 PM

Thankies for adding my pic to the last week in the Gals.   :O))  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.