Tue, Oct 22, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Not funny anymore.

bjergtrold ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 1:13 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:42 AM

Since yesterday I got 136 ebots for the "I spy a new male figure in MP...." thread. Please, For The Frigging Love Of The Almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster, fix the borked ebot system!

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 1:26 PM

they locked the thread, hence it's unlikely it will generate any more ebots. at least that's the theory, anyway.

bjergtrold ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 1:34 PM

Well that works, but it is not my preferred solution... ;)

Simon_P ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 8:03 PM

And you will get another as soon as I click the ebot war button to post this :lol:

Still you might want to see this if you havnt already, and yep it caused yet more e-bots

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2646074

They wouldn’t have made the cane if you weren’t meant to break the rules

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 10:03 PM

jeez, I hope there aren't any fiendish script kiddies forcing 'rosity to send out thousands of spurious e-bots via some devious shenanigans. that would be a total bummer. probably impossible, though - their logs would pick up the culprit thru his IP address.

Khai ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 10:49 PM

Quote - jeez, I hope there aren't any fiendish script kiddies forcing 'rosity to send out thousands of spurious e-bots via some devious shenanigans. that would be a total bummer. probably impossible, though - their logs would pick up the culprit thru his IP address.

why does that make me think of the programmer for this mess...

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:45 AM

Quote - And you will get another as soon as I click the ebot war button to post this :lol:

Still you might want to see this if you havnt already, and yep it caused yet more e-bots

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2646074

I saw that thread, but I posted a new one, because I didn't want to get all the ebots from that other thread... err, or something.

And if Renderosity spams my mail box, I will spam their forums in retaliation. :P

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 4:42 AM

It seems the mods are locking all the threads that I subscribe to.
Still not my preferred solution to the ebot problem. ;P

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:36 AM

hmmmm

The great ebot scandal....

Ok, that's it.

It is my professorial opinion that the ebots need to be fixed.

Once I get around to it, I will start blogging about the great ebot scandal until such time as the ebot scandal is resolved.

Thank you.

ynsaen.

ps: mahna mahna

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:37 AM

Oh, I should add, inthe interest of fairness and fowl play, that I am not a professor and I feed the birds only once each day instead of twice.

Thank you.  You can read my statement regarding the great ebot scandal on page one of this thread...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:39 AM

And did I mention I hate getting 50 fifty ebots in rapid succession from a single thread?

Hmmph.

I'm unsubscribing,  This is ridiculous...

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:42 AM

Bad, bad ynsaen, no more free Renderosity drama for you.

ynsaen ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 9:55 AM

pouts

Oh, Come on, please!!!!!!!  I promise I'll be meaner next time!!!

PRetty please???!!!!

bat bat

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 10:11 AM

Locking threads certainly isn't a solution

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 12:34 PM

Quote -
Thank you.  You can read my statement regarding the great ebot scandal on page one of this thread...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.