Sun, Sep 22, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: First Sighting (violence)

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 5:41 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:31 AM

file_116349.jpg

Image captured buy Nord chemicals enhanced nitvision security camera. Doesn't it just suck when your cloacking armor fails....special agent silverfox This is an image I had to get out of my head. The texture is Akisiel's Paulina and to be quite honest I can't remeber were I got the guns from. It was rendered in poser and worked in photoshop. I am planning on posting it in the Gallery but want to hear critiques first. So Please let me hear them.

DreamSiren ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 5:54 PM

I like it :) Great idea. Wonderful picture.

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 6:28 PM

wow; it is cool! i'd say it is done. unless you want to get REALLY picky and try something slightly more fancy on the briefcase and glasses. is the briefcase metal? maybe, i dunno, a faint reflection or something. but not really neccessary.

Lorraine ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 8:34 PM

I really like the creativity of this image, I would leave the brief case the same it goes with the heat sensor, light pattern type image of night vision binoculars....very well done....

RadArt ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 9:19 PM

Hey!! Now your finally getting the recognition you deserve!! Great Picture!!!! You have a very "Unique" style there, my friend!! And it works very, very well!!!! Keep up the excellent work! This one's a definite keeper!! (And for heaven's sake, put it in the Gallery!) Radart.

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 12:59 AM

Thankyou everyone for your comments and suggestions I cannot tell you how much I apreciate them. Now some specific reaction to them. Akisiel this picture would not be half as slick without your great texture, thankyou. Some one else I forgot to credit is whoever created the Laura croft figure, I used her holsters. Bloodsong, I think that would be a cool effect but I don't think it would fit in this style of pic. The briefcase size is going to stay the same simply because I am lazy and don't want have to redo my twenty some renders. Radart, I had to laugh to myself when I read your post. I was beginning to wonder if I should just hang this all up cuase everytime I posted an image I got such little response, iwas beginning to think people hated me. Thankyou so much for the cpmplement. sstoner, the idea of this picture is that this is the only camera image Nord chemicals caught of Silverfox. This was captured a second before the camera was destroyed and prior to that she was cloaked. This pic is kinda of the origin of my character, she has been a faceless black op fore years but now that they know her face it's really going to hit the fan. Also why did her armor malfunction? was she set up by her Patrons? You will definately see more images with her as the star. Oh and if anyone was wondering the reason she was able to crank off five shots so quickly is because she is cybernetically enhanced:) Once again thanks everyone!!

gsalas ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 1:54 PM

Wow, I'm still getting everything together for the online comicbook I'm trying to start, and she could be one of Tiffany's partners.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.