Sun, Sep 22, 6:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free Texture Pack!

Izuel ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 10:13 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

Im releasing this pack of 7 shaders for carrara for FREE! texturepack.jpg Warp Cobblestone Acid Metal Church Glass 1 Church Glass 2 Rusty Cage Ice Cube And the best thing about them is that no texture maps are used so their completely costumizable. Download here. Izuel

Izuel ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 10:20 AM

Mac version here.

Kolschey ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 10:37 AM

Great! Thank you for sharing these!

Izuel ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 11:14 AM

well im just not startin on anything huge but im still doing small things such as this: gateway.jpg A good example of my warp texture

twillis ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 1:25 PM

Wow, those are lovely. Amazing what some of you guys can do with shader (my idea of making a texture is changing it from default gray to red, heh). Between these and the metal shader's from litst, I'm getting a nice little shader arsenal. Thanks!

Izuel ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 1:48 PM

For anyone interested, i fix the blotchy yellow streaks on church glass 2.Download the new one below. PC Mac have fun!

litst ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 2:38 PM

Very nice shaders, Izuel ! Thanks a lot, it's very generous :) litst

twillis ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 4:25 PM

The church glass would be cool for a tiffany-style lamp shade. Hmmm.

geek ( ) posted Sat, 07 April 2001 at 5:53 PM

Very much thanks, the are really nice. Wait for the next grat shader pack geek

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.