Sun, Oct 6, 6:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: WW Question

Circumvent ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 5:56 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 6:28 AM

I have a question about using wardrobe wizard with Clark.  I was able to conform an M3 shirt to Clark using WW but my question is, do I have to analyse the M3 shirt again to conform it to another character besides Clark?  If I don't have to analyse the shirt again, how do I conform it to another character?  TIA.
Adrian

kalon ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:02 PM

No, once the file is analyzed (convert from) it creates an analysis file with the dat extension  in the Wardrobe Wizard folder. In the future once you have the figure you'd like to wear the shirt loaded, load the shirt and chose "Convert to figure" in Wardrobe Wizard.

Hope this helps

kalonart.com

Circumvent ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:08 PM

Kalon
OH OK :thumbupboth: I didn't know that.  I was analysing every time I used the same shirt but to a different character.  Thanks for responding.
Adrian

kalon ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:19 PM

Glad I could help!

kalonart.com

Circumvent ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 6:49 PM

Kalon
I did everything you said to do but when I chose, Convert to Figure, It says it can't find the CR2 file.  I think I'm doing something wrong.
Adrian

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 8:00 PM

At this point it would probably be best to start freash. Re-analyze the M3 shirt to M3. Now, when you want to use it on another figure load the figure, shirt and do a convert to figure.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

kalon ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 7:59 AM

Anonymous1

Did nickedshield's advice solve your problem?

kalonart.com

Circumvent ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 10:20 AM

Kalon
Yes it worked out this time.  I had to re-analyse the shirt again and any other figure that I needed.  It worked out when I loaded it for another character.  Thanks to you and Nick for the help.
Adrian

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.