Sat, Sep 21, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Monthly Challenge

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:11 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 8:25 AM

file_340942.jpg

Any ideas?

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:12 PM

file_340943.jpg

Hold the front page!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:17 PM

"Don't believe everything you read." Heheheh, good one!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 12:30 PM

Soon you'll be telling me John Prescott was only being friendly with his secretary!!!

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Fri, 05 May 2006 at 4:37 PM

Good idea !

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 7:58 AM

Thank you - not sure if we were supposed to put the words with the picture though!

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 11:20 AM

I don't see any reason why there shouldn't be words in it.

Great entry!And lol at your choice of a front page.

It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him." -- J. R. R. Tolkein

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 11:36 AM

I think it is ok to either put the words with it, or have everyone try to come up with some.
That will add a bit of fun to the challenge.
Added to Challenge page

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

nattarious ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 11:38 AM

That is a nice one..

Great concept

JOE

NATTARIOUS[C] IS A WELL KNOWN INTERNATIONAL CLUB DJ - PHOTOGRAPHER - GRAPHIC AND COMMERCIAL DESIGNER AND THE OWNER OF XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS & CERTIFIED LEGAL GOLD MICROSOFT PARTNER!

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® OFFICIAL WEBSITE: WWW.XOOM-ARTS.COM

XOOM STUDIOS PRODUCTIONS® Ultimate Web Templates Just Click It

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 2:08 PM

Thank you. Still not sure about how these forums work - I assume the above comments are to me?! (I do take a while to catch on with some things!).

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2006 at 4:10 PM

Yes they are for you. Notification that the image has been added, plus everyones comments on  your image.
 Feel free to ask me anything you have trouble with using the forum or gallery.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

dreamerAngel ( ) posted Sun, 07 May 2006 at 9:11 AM

Thanks - I will!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.