Mon, Sep 9, 5:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: looking for a prop

procchi ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 2:00 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Wooden Stakes, for taking care of Vampires. 
Preferably Freestuff.

Any ideas where I might find them?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 12:57 PM

file_341845.jpg

Something like these?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 1:20 PM

There is also a Freebie "Priest Accessory Pack" at DAZ that looks like it contains some spikes and a mallet.  Check the archives.

nickedshield ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 2:49 PM

For stakes, everything is in Poser:) Take a cylinder, attach a magnet, make as pointy as desired, apply texture.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 3:09 PM

heh

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Andi3d ( ) posted Sat, 13 May 2006 at 3:20 PM

thats a mighty nice casket you got ther Ernyoka  ;)  and the wall aint bad either  grin

"That which doesn't kill you is probably re-loading"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.