Fri, Sep 20, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 1:28 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:39 AM

Attached Link: Last Week

Here we go with another fantastic bunch of photos. Our gallery just gets better all the time! Thanks everyone! [  View it here](http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_may_8-15_06.html)

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 2:01 AM

wowwww, impressiv selection!!! And I'm enjoy to be with my favorits artists in this LW ;)

Very good work Douglas 😄

Good evening and kiss

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 2:48 AM

gee wizz, I think I viewed everything with the exception of 3 pics!!! Wonderful selection, deserving much sees...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 2:54 AM

Excellent selection and photos!!!

Cotngrats to all!!!   :thumbupboth:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 10:04 AM

Congrats to ALL !

cbender ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 10:14 AM

...definitive a great selection here...!

wonderful pics!!!

and gratz to all   :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 10:56 AM

Zuper Duper!!!!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2006 at 12:15 PM

Gorgeous frame,Doug.Love it!Thanks for this and congrats to all selected.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zeldie ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 1:01 AM

Wow!!  I'm honoured!  Thank you so much for choosing my capture of my soul creature for the Galleries of the week!  :b_unbelievable:

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

Gepeto1 ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 7:04 AM

très heureux d'être dans la sélection cette semaine et en plus avec valou merci a tous

Gepeto1 ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 7:04 AM

très heureux d'être dans la sélection cette semaine et en plus avec valou merci a tous

oldworld ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 9:40 AM

thanks!!!!   i am honored to be included with these fine artists.....congratulations to all !!!!!

kennyliu ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 1:05 PM

Thanks again, it's my great honor!

Simon_P ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 4:32 PM

Ah thanks for the entry in LWITG, and the IM (I seem to have missed it, not sussed out the new format yet) lol

They wouldn’t have made the cane if you weren’t meant to break the rules

jared99 ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2006 at 6:07 PM

Excellent bunch of pics! Congrats to all!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 7:04 AM

super so as always.......pufffff we both are sick "Danny and I" we are not that much around at RR, we must be fit for the wedding tomorrow. We have a nasty bug.....Hopefully it turns out well for us...puffffff. Super framing again Dougie....well done

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 8:31 AM

nicely done as always, congrats all around.. geeeeez ilona! hope the 2 of you get well soon!! & the wedding goes well :]

Dynazty ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 8:35 AM

once again awesome presentation of some outstanding images....=]

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2006 at 2:08 PM

puffff yes Cyn....Dan had fever........not nice...but it goes a bit better after I gave him some special medication.....I feel better too, but use also medication for my dizyness..........so hopefully we can do the wedding shooting without feeling sick......and I still like Dougies frame haha

Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.