Tue, Oct 22, 3:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: New Sketch Design presets avaliable for Poser Purists

Don ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2001 at 1:20 PM ยท edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 2:03 AM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/category.cfm?Category=31

There are 70 brand new and original Poser4 Sketch Design presets available at Bbay now. There are 7 sets of 10 which simulate traditional media, painting, drawing, and prints, as well as cyber-effects. These are Preset styles like you never thought possible with this splendid feature. They are the best and the most you will find on the WWW! Each set comes with a how-to, an advanced Tutorial, JPGs of all styles, and a bonus set of 20 studio lights. Visit my site at: http://Cyber-Fyber.bbay.com to see other samples than shown at Bbay. Now you can more easily create stand-alone images in P4 without other painting and landscape programs. 3Don

casamerica ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2001 at 4:30 PM

Don, all I get is a "Page Not Found" error when I try to enter your Galleries or Downloads section. Thought you might want to know. I'm using IE 5.5.

Marque ( ) posted Sun, 08 April 2001 at 9:02 PM

Just go to bbay.com he has them there for sale, not for free download. 8^) Marque

casamerica ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 2:32 AM

Marque, I understood that they are for sale and that he sells them at Bbay. I just thought he might want to know that his links were not working. I don't know if I'll splurge for the whole $125 package, but I do like the looks of the examples he gives for the Sketch Pack Color 3 and the Sketch Pack 1 Design sets. No matter how much I play with those #%&@ dials in the sketch designer, I can't get it to come close to do what Don has been able to get it to do. It does add a whole new and different look to Poser renders. Take care.

Marque ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 2:48 AM

I know, seems that most of us do one or two things well, that's why this place is so good, you can usually find someone here who has mastered something that you haven't had time or maybe the inclination to work with. I know it's taking forever to learn everything in Poser, nice to be able to take some shortcuts. 8^) Marque

Don ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 2:56 AM

POSER PALS- I know all the links are not yet fully charged. They will be in a day or two. There will be a free tutorial to DL for the Sketch Renders. There are more than 80 settings that can be made for each Preset style! So Each style requires a lotta dialing. I will have some other image renders at my site too, other than the Posette samples. Check back Mon. or Tues. 3Don

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.