Tue, Oct 22, 8:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Giving Well Wishes to Christa ( Croxie)

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 2:28 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:18 AM

file_342826.jpg

It has come to my attention that Christa is in the hospital and not having the best of times there. It would be nice for any of you who see this to joing me in wishing her a good recovery. Let them take care of you Christa, and be strong through it. Peace, and hugs. Doug

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 2:46 PM

can be quite painful but amazing how they've perfected the procedure.. our thoughts are with you christa

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 3:25 PM

file_342842.jpg

Get Well Soon Christa.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 3:48 PM

file_342844.jpg

Oh how sad. :sad: My thoughts are with you Christa, just do what Doug tells you. Let them take care of you, and don´t stress yourself out. Get well soon.

Här får du en liten tussilago som kanske kan få dig att tänka lite glada tankar om svensk vår eller så. 😄

P.S. Beautiful photo Doug...and Richard..sigh....maaaaaaaaan!!!! You are nothing short of brilliant!!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 3:50 PM

Best and fast recovery Christa ( Croxie) !

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 4:05 PM

file_342848.jpg

I hope to see you here Christa...take care of you

hugs and kiss

girsempa ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 4:16 PM

Ouch... What happened Christa? I saw you leaving a comment here today, so this comes as a surprise... Sad indeed! Get well soon, we'd love to see your smile again!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 4:19 PM

:crying:  Oh how nasty!!!

I'm with all here!!! Hope ya get well soon!!! 😉

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 5:24 PM

Oh my....thanks everyone. Gorgeous shots from all of you :huggggggggggsss:

To make  a long story short I was admitted on Tuesday last week with tummy pains that
wouldn't give up and on Friday after "resting" my pancreas (I was diagnosed with Pancreatitis)
from food for 3 days, I went home over the weekend.
This morning I went back in again to do an ultrasound and they found enough gallstones to
rebuild Rome.

When I made the comment earlier today I was home. There were hours between my arrival
at the ward this morning and the booked ultrasound at 3.30 pm, so I convinced them to let me
go home and wait. That's when I made the comments here.

I was discharged this evening with instructions to eat a low fat diet, no or very little coffee etc
until I get the appointment set for the surgery. That can take up to 12 weeks.

And that's it in a nutshell.

Thanks again to all of you for your kind words and beautiful piccies :D

Christa

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 5:46 PM · edited Mon, 22 May 2006 at 5:49 PM

file_342854.jpg

Glad your home,Christa.Good luck with the surgery .

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 5:58 PM

I'm enjoy to reading you Christa ;) Best and fast recovery ...

hugs and kiss

tofi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 7:58 PM

file_342866.jpg

Hug When you've struggled through the day and nothing seems to go your way. There's just one thing I have to say, You really need a HUG. You work so hard to do things right and no one seems to care. You wonder if it's worth the fight, You need a HUG to share. When sad and tears begin to flow and words can't reach your heart. I care and want to let you know, a HUG says more than words impart. When you're filled with love and happiness and you want to share those feelings that words can't quite express, a HUG will say it best. So whatever the day has brought your way Here's a great big hug From me to you. With heartfelt best wishes Christa, tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

croxie ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 4:56 AM

Marlene and Dana - thank you :D
The surgery will be a piece of cake 😉

Christa - who's still very sore

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 8:24 AM

file_342900.jpg

Hey sore one...I came upon this thread a bit late. I'm glad to hear you are recovering well. Feel better soon and heal up quickly! My thoughts are with you. ~kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

croxie ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 8:47 AM

LOL....I like your ears, Kort....LOL
Must've hurt like hell when they got shaped like that ;)

And thanks for the flowers :hugs: I'll be okiday. Gallstones were actually good news. It
could've been the cancer blowing up...and that would've been bad.
So I'm really pleased...even if it sounds weird.

C - who's cleaning today ;)

Dianthus ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2006 at 11:57 PM

file_342976.jpg

**All the best Christa. Amazing the procedures they can do for gallstones now. In and out next day here in Australia. Anyway takecare and and look forward to your posts.**

croxie ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 3:50 AM

Ooooo....that's a stunning photo...love the colours :D

And yeah, I believe that they won't keep me for very long afterwards. The lack of beds makes
that just as impossible as the new procedures makes it unneccesary.
And thank you :D

C.

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 7:09 AM

I discovered this thread this AM..  Sure, many best wishes and a prayer for your procedure and comfort!  Here is a long distance hug for the day (((((((((((((Christa))))))))))))) .   Again, looking for a speedy return to normal things without discomfort.          Tom.

That hug is a bunch of 'rosity folks, I do imagine.

croxie ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 9:05 AM

Careful with the hugs...lol....I'm sore ;)
Thanks Tom :D It took a while before I discovered this thread myself, so that's ok :)

C - who's doing BBQ today. Rainbow Trout  :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.