Thu, Sep 19, 3:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: In Love With Mia for Aiko3 - Coming Soon

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2006 at 11:22 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:50 AM

file_342516.jpg

I am just so in love again, with Mia, my new character based on Aiko 3. Hair, and clothing and jewelry are made by 3Dream and Dark Whisper. They look great on her, don't they?

Mehndi ( ) posted Sat, 20 May 2006 at 7:32 AM · edited Sat, 20 May 2006 at 7:33 AM

file_342551.jpg

Here Mia is again all dressed up and pretending she is a fishy. She is wearing her second makeup option in this render :) The tail, and environment are all Daz3d and RuntimeDNA stuff made by Mada, Judith, LaurieS and LisaB.

seaayre ( ) posted Sat, 20 May 2006 at 1:18 PM

She is very cute. :)

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 11:40 AM

Thank you Seamyst :) I love your nickname btw, very pretty. It would make a perfect mermaid's name :p

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 12:51 PM

file_342817.jpg

I am working right now on a few accessories that are suitable for a mermaid to wear :) Here are my efforts so far. Bear in mind these are very much a work in progress still, and this is not a fancy render, just a preview render in 3ds Max. I hope everyone likes mermaids as much as I do! :P

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 2:39 PM

file_342829.jpg

Ok, here is a much more final looking render of the same props, once they were textured and rendered in Poser :) I hope you all like them as much as I do :)

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 10:27 PM

file_342876.jpg

Well here is my little darling all dressed up with her new outfit. The tiara, necklace, earrings, and shell bikini top will come with Mia and fit her perfectly. The mermaid tail used is from Daz3d, called Lost Realms, made by Mada. The background image I've rendered over is also at Daz3d, made by LaurieS, for the cyclorama. The Hair is My Lady hair by Swam and er.... uh.... oh dear. Who made My Lady hair?

Mehndi ( ) posted Mon, 22 May 2006 at 10:27 PM

file_342877.jpg

And a closeup of the accessories :)

jade_nyc ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 10:32 PM

She looks a lot like Thorne and Handspan Studios' characters. Ingrid has a very distinctive way with eyes, one of the reasons I buy her characters. I think I'll stick to Thorne and Handspan Studios products, considering your track record. lol

Ardiva ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 3:11 PM

Mehndi..are you going to be putting her up in the marketplace here or somewhere else?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.