Tue, Oct 22, 3:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Attention Farris owners! Free clothes!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 11:41 AM · edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 9:19 PM

Well, I saw that tutorial at Daz about how to make clothes in Hexagon today, and I thought I'd try it. So the result is this, a strap top and a skirt, for Kirwyn's Farris :o)

The top is conforming and the skirt is dynamic so I guess it makes the pack Poser 5 and 6 only though in theory the top can be used in Poser 4 as well. Then again, Farris is sold as Poser 6 only as far as I remember, so...

Anyway, it's free and it's on my Homepage now. And soonish in Free Stuff here as well :o)

And I can say now that Hexagon is simple THE best and most intuitive modeler I've ever seen! Can you tell I love it? LOL

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 4:03 PM

Say... ARE there anyone but me who has actually bought Farris?

The lack of responses here makes me wonder...

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 4:16 PM

Really Nice!

(But I can't use dynamic! Waaaa!) :crying:

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 5:03 PM

Thanks, ernyoka ..... I think quite a few people have taken the plunge and bought Farris (including myself). The thread that I started a couple of days ago has had quite a response.

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 5:09 PM

.... and I might add that, while the character Farris is great, the author did a pretty lousy job of publicising her.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2006 at 5:51 PM

Yeah, I don't really understand that bit. I mean... Kirwyn has obviously spent a lot of time making Farris.. and the.. .release it without a THUMBNAIL? (or at least a thumbnail that is so dull that you can be certain nobody clicks it)

I only did because I'd heard about the character and seen a few renders in the gallery, so I was on the lookout for it.

Most people will miss it, and that's a shame really. She IS an interesting character, even for me.

(by that I mean of course that I don't normally use female characters all that much)

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2006 at 8:34 PM

Actually there was an attempt to promote her by offering just her head in the freestuff a couple of weeks ago.  Maybe later this weekend I'll contact kirwyn and ask if he wants some promo images and a thumbnail for her.

http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=1214974

The only issue I see so far for her is lack of support, but I think some things will slowly trickle in for her.  But Trekkie has certainly supplied a good starting place for her :)

karanta ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2006 at 3:08 AM

I also have her 😄

And I´ll start making clothes for her when I`ve
finished the clothes for Clark I´m working on at the moment.

My Renderosity Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.