Sat, Sep 21, 6:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Basic question - Help to use High heel vicky

setenpab ( ) posted Mon, 09 April 2001 at 11:24 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:58 AM

Hi folks. I guess I need some help, maybe for you is a basic question, but I new at Poser and I like figured out how to do it. Here it is: I try to conform High Heel shoes on vicky left and right feet, but toes are coming out of shoes, I try to "made invisible" the toes but if you have some close look you notice the missing toe, there is another way ? and last anyone can recomend me some link with tutorial about how to conform clothing at vicky and mike ? Thanks in advance for all of you

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 8:02 AM

I don't know which shoe you are tring to fit, but I have a set a morphs in Free Stuff that might help, they pinch her toes in like tight shoes would. They also push up the arch and narrow the area above the heel a little. There are two morphs for each foot, for the foot and toe. I have a feeling the morphs will be included in Vickie 2, incidently ;-) Bear in mind they don't fit shoes to the foot, or put the hoot in the high-heel position. I'm doing a set of really high heels for Vickie right now, I've been in the pulling-hair out mode for a couple of weeks, it is not a trivial task. The problem is I can't see any way to model the shoes flat, but they have to be fitted to Vickies feet which are flat. Supermodel Vickie's feet default to high-heel, she has the same problem wearing flats as Vickie has wearing heels. Of course SMV always wears heels, like Barbie!

setenpab ( ) posted Tue, 10 April 2001 at 9:00 PM

file_162365.jpg

Hi Jim Well, thanks a lot for the advice, I download the morph and worked very well, Here I send and Image of what I done, just a sample nothing profesional. A final question, when you refered to Supermodel Vicky is other model apart from Victoria Daz ? Well again, Thanks you very much Pablo

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 7:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com/cfwebstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=300

Looks good! Supermodel Vickie is a figure I sell at BBay, she is a highly modifed version of Vickie, the changes are all done in the mesh, not with morphs or scaling. She has Vickies head morphs (only) plus takes Vickie texture maps, and she has her own body morphs. She isn't intended as a general purpose figure like regular Vickie. You need regular Vickie to extract her. She also has her own clothing line, I'm working on the next set right now, and there will be a free set of CR2s to fit the shoes that I'm going to have available for regular Vickie. She has the same size feet as Vickie, and pretty close to the same fit as Vickies gets with the high-heel morphs.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.