Thu, Sep 19, 11:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Gallery of the Month

danob ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 10:42 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Y&Artist=kimariehere

file_343923.jpg

Please join us in congratulating Kimarie Chartier on her nomination for this months Gallery of the Month.. I think we have all recognised her wonderful work now for a long time, and also that you dont need a lot of expensive equipment to produce high quality work, and her creative eye and presentation has always been something to enjoy in each and every post Bravo Kimmers!!  

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:11 AM

congrats kimmers.. you've certainly made great strides here with your unique smudgin technique, vision & participation!.. ;0)))

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:35 AM · edited Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:39 AM

Huge congratulations Kimmie. Wooo Hooo for you!!!! :thumbupboth: Now i better hurry up and post this reply before my browser freezes up on me...it always does when being in here. :mellow:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:38 AM

Congrats Kimmers an amazing gallery you have put together at Renderosity

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:58 AM

Congratulations,Kimmie!

I've always thought you had a stunning gallery.Way to go girl!:thumbupboth:

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 12:20 PM · edited Thu, 01 June 2006 at 12:21 PM

I totaly agree with DANOB, it is not only an EXSPENSIVE camera or gear you use, an eye will do a lot too. You deserve this, congrats kimmers....I always like your work, sorry if I don't comment each image, RR is to slow, it drive me nuts....

Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 12:23 PM · edited Thu, 01 June 2006 at 12:26 PM

Just a tip, I see still Randys ??

Gallery of the Month ***Randys *** maybe Doug forgot to change it

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 12:57 PM

file_343931.jpg

We have a new Gommie! Huge Kudos to you Kimmers! Your work always stands apart with it's vibrancy and vision. You are the Queen of the Smudge too! If for no other reason you'd deserve this on participation alone! Please accept this water lily as a small token of my esteem! ~kort

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 1:15 PM

wowwww, congrats Kimmie!!!!

kiss

danob ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 1:23 PM

Yes Doug will update the main forum page later tonight

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 1:45 PM

Yes Kimmers......Congrats..
You have a spectacular gallery.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

short_ribs ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 2:52 PM

YAY for kimmers :thumbupboth: Ya sure do deserve this!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

bentchick ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 7:51 PM

Congrats!!!!!! Way to go girl!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!!

Glad to see your getting the recognition you deserve!!!! Big Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

UKmac ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 9:28 PM

congratulations Kim, well deserved.

Steve

DonnaB ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 10:10 PM

I know when I see your name I'm in for a treat!  Congratulations to you, Kim!

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.  Now I see I should have been more specific." ~Jane Wagner~

Distinctively Donna

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 10:14 PM

To Kimmie,

Congratulations mate on being chosen as gallery of the month. Hope to see many more wonderful images from you.

Chris:b_tonguewink:

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 10:39 PM

Congratulations and celebrations, Kimmers! Didn't I tell you there is still hope for ya LOL...

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

FuzzyShadows ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2006 at 11:41 PM

Way to go Kimmers! :woot:  Well deserved honor!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 3:50 AM

most excellent. well done kim, you def deserve it!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 4:48 AM

Mi más sincera enhorabuena ! Eres una genial artista con un estilo único, tú si que vales nena !

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 7:32 AM

I totally agree with this selection...very pleasing images, wonderfully presented with some interesting postwork that adds and does not distract.  Congrats!         Tom.

kimariehere ( ) posted Fri, 02 June 2006 at 3:33 PM

WOW!!!
   I wasnt even on yesterday. It was one of those day you go out do a photo shoot and get discouraged . We went to a cheesy low buget circus there was so much dustit was so dark and hot that i couldnt take a good shot no matter how hard i tried =i went through every setting on my cam too....  SO i was thinking maybe i just cant do this and felt like a faliure ...thinking this whole photography thing- its a pipedream .  I try so hard but my camra isn't all that great .... then Mike teased me before we left that he showed me a good deal on the canon 30 d  ( entire cam pakage with two awesome lenses and extras for 1139 $ ) and then after i got all excited he says -oh well , we just bought a car and have that trip comming up you do fine with what you have...

soooo i felt like giving up thats where my head was ...!!
 THen i see a little note from Andreas
congrads kimmie... .
. sigh oh wow!!...
aweeee

ok i needed this pick me
 up more than i can tell you ...
 THANK YOU SO much . you couldnt have done it at a better time .
i was going to stop for awhile .
and now i feel renewed hope

you made my day  from the bottom of my heart this means the world to me 
 A BIG THANK YOU!!
 love to ya all!

kimmers ♥ :O)

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 11:21 AM

congrats Kimmers..very well deserved..you have a style unique and your own..S..don't give up..the sun always rises ...

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 3:47 PM

...belated congratulations Kimmers !!! very well deserved !  Love your style ! Mary

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 12:44 AM

Warm  congratulations, dear Kimmie !

You know I'm a fan of your work from the beginning...I'm proud to have once more he GoM artist in my Favorites for quite a long... I really think you deserve this recognition !

Kiss & Hugs

:~)

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

squirrel2005 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 12:27 AM

Congratulations Kimarie!  👍

Kim
http://www.norskdesign.net

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
Kim Ch

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 11 June 2006 at 9:54 AM

Belated Congrats Kimmers! I see they finally recognized your wonderful work and dedication you put into your images! It's always a treat to open your posts and I look fwd. to many more of your images....Keep Smudgin' Aloha and once again Congrats!! :thumbupboth:

Kana'es Photography

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.