Tue, Oct 22, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 1:18 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:24 AM

The LWIG will be tomorrow night now, because these servers are making it really slow for me to finish this....
Sorry for delays  to all of you who have been trying to view them too.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 05 June 2006 at 11:15 PM

Attached Link: Check out these!

OKAY.....finally these servers let me finish... Guess I don't have to tell any of you  just  how fast they are working   :m_whine:

Here is the selections of brilliant images from you all.
 Thanks again for the incredible uploads.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 2:58 AM

LOL It must have been an extra challenge doing it this week. I applaud your patience! And the great job you did.Another beautifully presented group!:thumbupboth:

Unfortunately, I rapidly gave up trying to click on them...I just don't have the patience. :^(  But there are some really  beautiful thumbs in there . I obviously missed more this week than ever. :^/

Once again,thanks for doing this...It's always a wonderful treat. :^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 3:13 AM

WOW Ya sure do seem to have an endless amount of patience don't ya  😉 

Thanks for doing this for us!!! 

Oh yeah hey, AWESOME work all!!!   :b_tonguewink:

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 9:32 AM

Super collection of images...too bad I don't have time to visit each and every one with the servers working so slow right now. Beautiful images, and a very cool "gritty" presentation Doug! :b_cool:

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

DonnaB ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 9:57 AM

Fabulous collection!  I see I missed a few and will miss them now too!  ;p  I will catch up when the changes are complete.  My dialup makes me want to take up drinking anyway... this site makes me want to smoke too!  J/K!  I know everything will be good again soon!

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.  Now I see I should have been more specific." ~Jane Wagner~

Distinctively Donna

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 10:49 AM · edited Tue, 06 June 2006 at 10:51 AM

ROTFL at Donna!!!! :b_funny: How lovely that i´m not the only one that´s given up....on RR i mean. Not drinking. Well i´m not drinking anyway so it´s not something i need to give up...sigh...i do occassionaly drink...but.....sigh....nevermind. Not smoking either...anyhoooo. Keeping all thumbs and toes crossed that RR someday will be better though. :tt2:

Impressive patience indeed from you Dawg. 😄 Judging from the thumbs it seems to be a very beautiful collection of photos as well....except one. :blink:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

danob ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 12:12 PM

Bravo to all concerned it was quite a task this week and there were some wonderful images to be seen so it was worthwhile

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 12:36 PM · edited Tue, 06 June 2006 at 12:39 PM

thanks to you both !!!!!! It's not only DB that finish this job.......Danob has his part to do also.....lol.......sure DB makes the gorgeous frames I like a lot....but they search together for the LWIG !!! I bet it was a real disaster to do this during the changings....no doubts...but we can't change it, so the only thing we can do is just wait......

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

danob ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 4:06 PM

Can people please check that they have provided the correct details for email  contact with the new system I am getting some SMTP errors not able to send.. Thanks  a lot

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 5:50 PM

How does one do that ,Danny?

If I'm getting my ebots doesn't that mean it's okay?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and reduce redundancy.

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

danob ( ) posted Tue, 06 June 2006 at 6:10 PM

Via your profile under members options Marlene

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 1:27 AM

gee I can't believe how many of my favourite images are here. Wonderful work. Tx for including mine!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 1:52 AM

K. I'll double-check it....Hope everyone else will,too.

Thanks Danny. :^)

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a great deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat. -- Lewis Carroll

Marlene <")

My Blog

tmathise ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 7:43 PM

My hat's off to you Doug!  Not only are you an amazing photographer, and all-around great guy, but you obviously have the patience of a Saint in putting the LWITG's together over this past few months!

Thanks Doug!

Oh yeah, thanks again, for having chosen my image "Indecent Xposure" this week, I truly appreciate it, and - as always - I am greatly honoured.

Congrats to all of those featured in this week's LWITG as well!  You RULE!

Have an awesome week!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

tmathise ( ) posted Thu, 08 June 2006 at 7:49 PM

D'oh!  I almost forgot!  CONGRATULATIONS Bruce!

Welcome to the Photo Mod Group!  I am so happy you have joined Doug and Danny in their quests to be the awesome Mods they are, as I am certain you will be too!

I'm sure DB and danob can use (and will appreciate) the help too!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

wackiej ( ) posted Sun, 11 June 2006 at 11:26 AM

Thanks to all who commented on "Spring at the Beaver Ponds" and a big Thank You for including it in LWitG.  You have once again made my week!  Awesome collection and congrats to everyone else as well.

Have a great week ahead,

Jackie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.