Tue, Oct 22, 8:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: OT: How do we add an avatar for our forum posts?

jhustead ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 4:50 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:28 PM

I've looked around in all of the account options and preferences but I still haven't seen anything that has to do with adding one. Let me know please it would be greatly appreciated.

-James

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 5:01 PM

file_344629.jpg

Click on 'My Options" and the area you are looking for is right under the signature box ;)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

jhustead ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2006 at 7:36 PM

Thank you, I appreciate it. -James

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 09 June 2006 at 10:10 PM

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

I found this link in my bookmarks.  You can make icons/avatars with it.  There is a page there that talks about terms of use.  You can use them on discussion boards. 

Quite easy to use really.  Just plug in numbers and generate an avatar. Save to your computer when you are done.

If you go to the bottom of the page where you are making the avatar, there  is a menu where you can look to see what the different looks/styles are.

Here is the main link which has some more options:

http://abi-station.com/

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

jhustead ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2006 at 4:36 PM

Thanks for the link, I'll give it a try and see what I come up with.

That a nice weekend,

James

jhustead ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2006 at 5:25 PM

file_344936.gif

The webpage is pretty cool. It takes a while to get used to it, but once you get the hang of it's easy. I don't think I'll use this but check out what I made.

James

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sat, 10 June 2006 at 6:49 PM

file_344949.gif

heh that's a pretty funny site! Thanks, Acadia!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

jhustead ( ) posted Sun, 11 June 2006 at 6:55 PM

Okay I made one what you think? Good bad or ugly? I made it in Photoshop with a tutorial I found on the Internet. You all take care and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

-James

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.