Fri, Sep 20, 9:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ~~**Last Week in the Galleries**~~

DJB ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 2:11 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:48 PM

Attached Link: http://backroom.renderosity.com/~photo/newweb/last_week_in_galleries/lwig_jun4-11_06.html

Doing this sure seems to make the weeks go by fast.... Where does time go. OK here is a really good selection for this last week. Have a peek. Leave comments..

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

short_ribs ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 2:27 AM

Excellent selection here Doug!!!  Awesome work everyone!!!!   :b_tonguewink: 

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 2:53 AM

wowwwwwwwww, excellent galleries this next week.. And a honor for me to be with my friends in here 😄
Excellent presentation too And very good selection
good day and kiss

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 3:07 AM

tx for the hard work as usual doug and others!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Zeldie ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 3:19 AM

Excellent selection Doug!  There sure are some breathtaking captures there!

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

girsempa ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 3:34 AM

This really is a great feature, especially as I have missed browsing the galleries last weeks. Thanks for the work and for the works and congrats to all!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 7:32 AM

Sure got some bunches of neat critters here among the other wonderful images...thanks again for the presentation.        Tom.

vlaaitje ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 8:18 AM · edited Mon, 12 June 2006 at 8:31 AM

wow...what a super collection again.....you both

DANOB and YOU did a good job....I bet it is not easy to search through the galleries to pick some great shots !!! Nice to see my hubby in there ger50. I am happy he use my 350D now. And he doing better each time we went out. Such a gorgeous images in this GORGEOUS frame.........O yes , you deserve all praise for your framing DOUG !!!! My favo for this week is TOMMORULES.....Steve....with the poppies.....such a gorgeous image. A well deserved place in your frame, no doubt. There are so many good artists that deserve a place in the "LWITG". Nice to see me in there too this week, but not necessary to put me all the time in there. Sure it is nice, but there are so many good images that deserve a chance too.....I speak for myself.......

BTW I am not sure if pushinfaders pick some too for this week....if he...then you all three did a great job......hahahaha

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

croxie ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 8:51 AM

Great selection as always :D

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

urbanarmitage ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 9:51 AM · edited Mon, 12 June 2006 at 9:57 AM

Wow! There are some awsome images in your selection! I also especially like the one of the poppies. Very creative image. Thanks for all your hard work.

Also a bigthank you for selecting one of my images! :biggrin:

UrbanArmitage

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 9:59 AM

So many beautiful shots in there.Once again,you guys did us a real service by doing this.I missed  so many great ones this past week.Thank you. :^)

(For the record,I tried to comment,but it took 15 minutes for one image...I'm sorry,I'm just not patient enough to deal with that.)

"Mr. Bell, after careful consideration of your invention, while it is a very interesting novelty, we have come to the conclusion that it has no commercial possibilities." --- J.P. Morgan to Alexander G. Bell

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DonnaB ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 10:03 AM

Beautiful selections, congrats to all!  :thumbupboth:

"All my life I wanted to be somebody.  Now I see I should have been more specific." ~Jane Wagner~

Distinctively Donna

danob ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 10:04 AM

Well done everybody some fine images once again

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 2:53 PM

This is one of the most valuable features of this site, i must say. So many good photos I missed the first time around. Super job Doug, I am honored to be included.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 2:59 PM · edited Mon, 12 June 2006 at 3:07 PM

I do not know how to do this but I have to try :-) Thank you to all at RR for including my shot here. It makes me very happy. Hugs from rainbows, Di. Now, what do I click next ;-) I think I'll be brave and post now... I know I have posted more than "0" photos. "learn something new by Friday" . Well, my Dad always said this to us. I think he was very wise. Think I might be getting the hang of this - hope so... :-)

girsempa ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 4:57 PM

Hey Diane, what a joy to see you here!!! Brave girl, hehe! Congrats on your selection! Always a pleasure to see rainbows (wink) ;-)))

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 12 June 2006 at 5:40 PM

Thank you my Geert, it is hard to do something, ya know... if you do not know how to do it!! :-( Doug sent me an email last time, as how to do this. I had it printed out by me. It worked, thank you Doug :-) Love this golden shot of you :-) Na night, huge hugs. Diane, I am alway so quiet, two messages tonight, is good ... Buziak.

Nath06 ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:04 PM

Thanks a lot to be in this splendid collection as usual...

Congrats to all :)

PaxSV ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 10:33 AM

Attached Link: http://excalibur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?browse&user_id=436762

Thanks to have chose one of my photos "Painting the sky", I'm very happy!

Bye at all, PaxSV

Radlafx ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 2:08 PM

:crying: The links no longer work do to the gallery conversion.:crying: I thought there was going to be link forwarding.😕 Lovely selection and template BTW.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Thu, 29 June 2006 at 11:36 AM

ouaw... !!

so many pic's are better than what I can to do... :O))) lol

thanks to all..

Marc

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:05 PM

hum.. the link don't work.. somebody know how find the right link of each pic there??

rainbows ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 1:58 PM

Kirk_1962, I just checked the link, usually if you click on tumb the larger picture appears. I cannot get it to work tonight either . I am no expert. Hope someone can help you. The shots are well worth a look. Take care. Di, aka rainbows.

Kirk_1962 ( ) posted Sat, 01 July 2006 at 2:30 PM

"usually if you click on tumb the larger picture appears"

thanks rainbows.. I was try that and error frame appear.. that look be strange..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.