Tue, Oct 22, 1:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:36 am)

Subject: Red Velvet Uthena Texture

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 6:09 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:28 AM

file_162699.jpg

Here's a quick texture I've whipped up for Uthena's dress. No, the belt doesn't line up properly, but then this can be fixed in post work. Hope you enjoy it.

CD-RW ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 6:13 PM

it looks better on the side anyway!! cool nice!

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 6:35 PM

Actually I meant when the back and the front of the texture meet.:)

CD-RW ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 6:47 PM

oh..sorry didn't see that..blush...woops..;)

Lunaseas ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 7:15 PM

That's o.k., I didn't make it very clear...my children have stolen my ability to communicate with adults!

CD-RW ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 7:20 PM

um...thanx for calling me un adult..but ..i'm only 17...this...Nov...so i guess i can understand adult lingo better?

CD-RW ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 7:22 PM

and i would have figured it out eventually...just i look at the stuff i can see..i dont actually LOOK at the obj. heheeee.....whew...anyway...it's very beautiful..., Ps.what can i say..i'm tierd..and i'm not ALWAYS stupid...just today..hah...:/ A.;)C.

picnic ( ) posted Wed, 11 April 2001 at 7:41 PM

Really pretty Lunaseas.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 12:54 AM

That's very elegant, thank you!!! Carolly

Wizzard ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 4:18 AM

Beautiful Luna, I thank you for a wonderous texture... 8 ) now... take this..and try to fit it on that...hrmmmmm....

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Thu, 12 April 2001 at 6:40 AM

I will take my hat off, for a lady which shares this fantastic texture with us. Thanks very much. SHARKEY

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 10:17 AM

Beautiful Texture! :) Where is Uthena's dress posted?

Lunaseas ( ) posted Fri, 13 April 2001 at 12:23 PM

Should still be found in free stuff, if not there is a message from a couple of days ago listing where her new site is. The Uthena dress is actually made by Wynter so you can search for it that way. Hope that helps...it's really a lovely and versatile dress.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.