Thu, Sep 19, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Members own Gallery, or not..........

UKmac ( ) posted Tue, 13 June 2006 at 11:26 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

This is a bit frustrating. I went to look at an old photo in my gallery. Well I finally found a way to my gallery, but only can see the last six recent uploads, no way to see the rest of my gallery. I have tried every thing. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Steve

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 12:36 AM

Maybe it's fixed now...I know I was able to see my entire gallery earlier...even though it was missing one. :^/

Above all else: Sky.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:01 AM · edited Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:04 AM

Same problem here....if I go directly to my gallery, I only see the last uploads...no way to see earlier ones.  BUT...if I go to my homepage, then click on the link to my gallery I can access all my uploads.

Guess it will take time to work things out.....

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:06 AM

every path is longer now, I hate the side menu always have but I'm not paying for the site so won't bitch...

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:13 AM · edited Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:16 AM

Gradient:That's the way I've been seeing my gallery...through my home page...how else do you get to it?

I feel like an idiot..I'm sure it's something really obvious...sigh...

EDIT-Nooooooooooooooooooo Vera!Where's the kitty cat!I love him!I even showed him to someone today!Sniff pout pout!!!!Please put him back....:sad:

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:13 AM

@PeeWee05...your Dreamstime link does not take me to your Dreamstime gallery.

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:16 AM

@Margana...if you click on the "my gallery" pull down at the top right hand side of the page...that's the one that just shows me the latest ones.  If I click on the "My Homepage" pull down...then click on my gallery on the homepage, I get all the uploads....confusing?...yes, for me too!!!

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:25 AM

"click on the "my gallery" pull down at the top right hand side of the page"

But I don't see anything anywhere saying 'My Gallery'...it says 'Become a member,My account,and My Home Page...'.That's all...

And there is no drop down from there...

Sigh....

Polynesia: Memory loss in parrots.

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:31 AM

Every concern I see in this forum I will take it up with admin  in our PHP conversion forum.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:37 AM

okay!!! okay!!! bow's down to pressure, I'll put the kitty cat back wink

and i'll fix the link pronto!

Margana if you click the my gallery link right at the top of the page (not the drop down menu) when you are in the gallery or front page it shows your whole gallery, I do agree that the links should all go to the same page thou, not one to and abreviated version and the other to a full version.

P.S. Doug - I'm sure you had to do your part in the conversion - Tx! And pushinfaders and danob

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 1:38 AM

@Margana...the pull down I mention shows up when you go to the "Front Page" of Renderosity

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 2:21 AM · edited Wed, 14 June 2006 at 2:24 AM

Oh well that explains it...LOL.I was looking for it here.Thanks for the help!

And TY Vera.I'd have missed the lil guy!

PS-Is anyone else missing images from their gallery?I'm probably more aware of my actual number because it was a milestone,but I still can't figure it out...

Certe, Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse.

Marlene <")

My Blog

babuci ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 5:28 AM

Hello sweet souls of RR!

I find everything OK on my gallery. Looks like in a refurbishing process some pictures and galleries went walk about, but I am sure, (so as I hope ) will be fund and restored.

seeyus  Tunde

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 7:58 AM · edited Wed, 14 June 2006 at 8:02 AM

Yikes, things seem to have have gone through quite a change since I logged on last. Some things look new and improved (good!), others - needlessly changed. But that is the way of change...sometimes it isn't neccessary. All in all, things look like they are for the better, though I wish that the gallery didn't resize our images to 700 pixels wide. Sure, you can click on it to see a larger version - the way it was intended, but how often are people going to do that? And I am sure it must recompress at whatever compression ratio was decided upon, thus loosing some quality. Any of the mods know what that is? That's if for now, let's hope things go smoothly. :m_think: ((By the way, I can still see my whole gallery from the link I was using to go to it before and it looks like all the images are there. Cudos to the new stats at the bottom of the page too!)) 👍

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 11:18 AM

So it's just me that lost an image...sigh.... :crying:

Certe, Toto, sentio nos in Kansate non iam adesse.

Marlene <")

My Blog

UKmac ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 11:29 PM

Ahh... got there at last, talk about long way round to get there. We could get straight to our own gallery direct from from the member pull down but it no longer exists.

Steve

Ger50 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:13 AM

O yes, I had the same, no fun at all. I post also a thread today !!

Ger50

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.