Mon, Sep 23, 6:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New! Jaguarwoman's "Abelarde Roses" Decorative Alphabet

jaguarwoman ( ) posted Wed, 07 June 2006 at 4:04 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:23 AM

Attached Link: Jaguarwoman Designs

file_344622.jpg

Now on sale at Jaguarwoman Designs . . .  26 luscious decorative drop caps, with artfully bevelled and highly reflective gold, embellished with digitally painted roses.  300 dpi, large pixels dimensions, suitable for print compositions as well as webgraphics.

Dana Sitarzewski
Jaguarwoman Designs
http://www.jaguarwoman.com

Philywebrider ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 3:47 AM

Will this and the silver set be on Renderosity soon? I think their great and I want to purchase them.

jaguarwoman ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 8:11 AM

Attached Link: Dana

Thanks for the compliment.

Dunno whether they will or won't be on Rendersity.  But they are pending in the testing queu.  Only God knows how long the testing procedure could take, or whether they will fail miserably, LOL.  But while the product is in limbo here, you can always purchase them at my own website, where my new products are always on sale for the first week . . .while I'm waiting for them to be approved here.

Dana Sitarzewski
Jaguarwoman Designs
http://www.jaguarwoman.com

Philywebrider ( ) posted Wed, 14 June 2006 at 8:44 AM

I don't like to use Paypal.

I have a number of Jaguarwoman products. Your Banners, and frames, and jewels, and...lots of  great stuff. I'm starting to pick up your romantic alphabets, and silks.  All your products are fantastic. 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.