Tue, Oct 22, 3:49 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: No entry into Gallery

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:22 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:46 PM

Is anyone else having trouble getting into your own or the main galleries section?

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

firestorm ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:36 AM

yes, the same here...was ok till about 45mins ago.....

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:42 AM

it's constantly saying connection timed out or no response or site too busy... I don't know if I can survive the morning without rendo!

firestorm ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:51 AM

lol....stay away fro the caffine

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:08 AM

Right now the servers have been acting up. Hang in there guys...it will get good soon.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:08 AM

I'll just feed my dancing cat some more...

gradient ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:19 AM

Sheesh...with folks being locked out of their own galleries.....I wonder if anyone is locked in?

Glad I got out in the nick of time....lol!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:27 AM

ha ha ha!!! ROFL!!!! hee hee!!! out of breath now Damn good point!!!

CDBrugg ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:33 AM

don't I remember that someone told me Tedz was banned for complaining that the site was too slow and that the people who run it might not be that competent?

Charles

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:41 AM

Ag no man Doug!  I've been trying since 07h30 this morning.  It's 10h40 already and still...  No luck...  pant  😕

The sole purpose in life is serving humanity.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:42 AM

not the subject or thread to bring this up in... I was simply asking to determine if the problem was with my PC alone... But now I'm just sitting tight and drinking coffee to survive...

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:44 AM

LOL @ PeeWee  Well...  Me trying to survive through these piles and piles of work on my desk so maybe I should attend to that and log into RR later...

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:45 AM

it's all a plot to get ppl into the forums... hee hee hee, ha ha ha (all in my evil voice)

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 3:55 AM

LOLOLOL pant giggle out of breath  Ok ok enough.  Give poor Doug a bit of space here so he can fix this for us mmm?  Then he'll be our heroes for the day?

Come on Doug...  Your Noddy Badge is lying here waiting for you.  Make it work please please pretty please with sugar on top?  grin

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 4:02 AM

Doug's my hero no matter what!!! wink LOL

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 4:18 AM

Ok Ok PeeWee, we all know he's quite the catch 😉

I bet you when he reads this thread, we're both gonna make him blush like crazy!  giggle

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 5:37 AM

Yep me cant get into galleries either:( Oh well will go watch a movie.

Takecare

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 5:53 AM

not fair!!! I'm at work!!! Can't watch a movie!!!

PW and Zeldie's aim - mission: Make Doug Blush

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 5:55 AM

file_345381.jpg

:unsure:....... i don't like RR without activity.... it's like a sky like my photo....

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 6:49 AM

LOLOLOLOL  PeeWee, you've got that right!

I'm in I'm in!!!!  Grabs Noddy Badge and patches it on Doug's chest  There!  Now you're my Noddy and my heroes for today!!!

Hurray for Doug!!!!!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 6:59 AM

yippee yippee, 6 hours and working!!! faster than Telkom!!!

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:12 AM

Telscum you mean PeeWee? :sneaky:

tofi ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:13 AM

I wish , I could see your eyes now.......no stress .....please... Love and hugs to You my Friend.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 8:40 AM

file_345393.jpg

Still nuthin...can't get in. One thing in your sticky link Doug. Stacie stated that you can set your avatar in your gallery options. From what I can tell, there was no option there, you have to set it in your Forum options. Unless it is different for those of us that already set up an Avatar in the Forum before all this, which I doubt. She may want to edit that. My 2. ______________________ Not ignorance, but ignorance of ignorance, is the death of knowledge. -Alfred North Whitehead, mathematician and philosopher (1861-1947)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 8:50 AM · edited Thu, 15 June 2006 at 8:50 AM

We were on for a itsy bitsy tiny while, TwoPynts.  How else do you think I got my pic uploaded today mmm? 😉

We're off again though...  glares at Doug  Keep the Noddy Badge though Doug, you're still my heroes bats eyelashes

:woot:  I'm a terrible flirt!  shurrups and gets back to work

CDBrugg ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:03 AM

it's working - you just have to turn on yourself counterclockwise 5 times, jump on your camera 3 times, throw your best lens at your better half and say 'OPEN SESAME' out loud!!!

For how much longer?

Charles

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:05 AM

How much longer? I would only get one chance to do that and then my "better half" would kill me... :b_nervous:

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:07 AM

turns myself counterclockwise 5 times

jumps on my cam 3 times

throws my 80 x 300mm ISO at my better half and says :"OPEN SESAME"

Huh uh CD Brugg!!  It doesn't work man!  And now I have a broken cam and my lens is not the same anymore either!

sulk

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:08 AM

See what you make us do Doug?!?  Now the RR photographers are going nutters on you!  giggle  Ok yeah, it's official...  I'm bored!  Work RR, Work!!!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:18 AM

Maybe if we all concentrate and use our mental powers to make it start working... :b_overwhelmed: Nope, no mental powers, just mental... :b_shocked:

Zeldie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:20 AM

LOLOLOL  falls off chair laughing ouch!  Ok Kort, help me up here man!  out of breath *holds stomach laughing myself silly...

Yeah, we're all turning into fruitbaskets it seems!

Zacko ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:24 AM

Eh.... :b_stunned:

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Ger50 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:29 AM

I have exactly the same, no fun to search for your own things. More harder for others to find. I don't like it at all, a bit irritaded if you click a thumb and a new window pops-up with a lot of details. It gets in the way, my point of view. I miss the old way. Hopefully I can post soon angain and search through the galleries, because this drives me really nuts

Ger

Ger50

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:34 AM

Are we ok yetttttttttttttttttttt?:blushing:

I knew if I went to sleep for awhile the site woul be back up.
Zeldie....you should try that at work.
Vera...you could always go out and start snacking on some ice cream sandwhiches.

OK Kort I will see about this avatar thing..I think Stacey was in a real hyper mode trying to work out all this site, and might have said gallery, not forum.
I'll let her know.

Any stuff like that is nice ehen members bring it up....or any other glitches.

Thanks.

OK resume...

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:35 AM · edited Thu, 15 June 2006 at 9:37 AM

I agree Ger. Let's hope things resume soon. And there are some things I like about the new look format and some I don't. That's normal, but we all must be adaptable. It is still better than PBase or DeviantArt, IMHO. Until then, we just have to do whatever it is we did before we wasted all this time at RR. Anyone remember what that was???? :b_uncertain: OOPS, crossed there Doug. You are welcome. Back to waiting...

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 10:37 AM

oooh... my poor TwoPynts....:lol:

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 2:54 PM

Was up for a little while, then down, up for a few minutes now down again... ...is there any definitive timeframe when we can expect uninterrupted access? :m_whine:

girsempa ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 6:17 PM

Hey, if I try to upload something I get the message that I've exceeded my uploading limit for one day. Since when is zero images per day the uploading limit??????????????

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

tofi ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:35 PM

I am going to join You "in haunts of ancient peace", .... I did get same treatment, trying to upload second picture even I did pay the $$$$$$$ Walk in Beauty, Tofi

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

unstrung65 ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 7:43 PM

......so ----ahhhhh - I thought Renderosity had imploded under the weight of all it's massive changes ---- is it back ????? -- or am I having a hallucination ??

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.