Wed, Sep 25, 5:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Gallery Subscriptions

Forevernyt ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 1:47 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 5:08 PM

I made the mistake of thinking you needed to be subscribed to a particular gallery to get ebots from your favorites. Now, I have a problem removing the subscriptions. I've gotten rid of all but one and it seems to not want to let that one go. Anyone have any suggestions?

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 4:56 PM

They are working on these problems we hope to have them fixed soon. I too did that now can't get them back off lol

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 15 June 2006 at 4:58 PM

I'm asking the programmers about this now:)

Pauli ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 12:06 AM

Perhaps I am not aware about the sense of the subscription . I now get an email about every image that is posted in the respective gallery ( Poser and Bryce in my case). If I use the section and genre filter in top of the galleries I would get the same information. I get no email about comments on my images (which would be nice to have because I try to respond within short time). Do I have to subscribe somewhere to get this ? Do I have to set filters (where ?) to get notification about my favourite artists posts ? Thanks ahead Pauli

Rhiannon ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 12:56 AM

Hi guys!  :-)

Just thought I'd add here ... I've never "subscribed" to any galleries, at least I don't remember doing it, this info must have crossed over from some other section. 

Anyway, regarding the gallery subscriptions ... when I uncheck the two galleries that are checked in my subscription page, I click "save info", then the checks just pop right back into the checkbox  ... just seems it isn't saving the changes. 

Thanks Stacey, for all the info regarding probs the last few days.  I'm sure it'll all get ironed out very soon. 

Cheers!

GraphicsMuse ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 8:09 AM

This is happening to me, too, and it's driving me INSANE!  I'm getting slammed with ebots.  Please fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I want to unsubscribe and only receive bots when my favorites upload something :(

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 10:17 AM

Programmers are working on this hold tight

Forevernyt ( ) posted Fri, 16 June 2006 at 11:17 AM

Well, in the meantime, I get to see some art from people I wouldn't have known about.

:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.